CHAPTER 15

"What?!" I stood up then sat back down because I remembered where I was.

"Yes. It's going to be so much fun! I've always wanted to go to one," Zoe said.

"Yeah, too bad I'm not legal," I said.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot that you are still a baby," Zoe said.

"I am not a baby," I mumbled and pouted.

Troye and Zoe chuckled.

"Wait, how old are you?" Troye asked me.

"Nineteen," I answered.

"I don't think that will be a problem," he winked. About the strip club or... what?

"We are not going to a strip club," I kept my voice down so the others in the diner cannot hear.

"Just come. You won't regret it," Zoe said.

♡♡♡

The music was really loud.

My breathing has gotten a little bit shaky so I took a deep breath as we were standing in line. They were a bunch of guys in the line and most of them looked like they have no interest in girls at all, and most of them dressed in a fashion that no grandmothers will approve. I cannot believe we were actually doing this.

Troye and Zoe were talking in front of me, but I can feel Troye glanced back at me every now and then.

Blushed. I feel like a kid in this crowd.

As we were getting closer and closer to the entrance, my anxiety levels kept getting higher and higher. Would they let me in?

"May I see your IDs please?" The guard asked. He sounds like a Hollywood actor.

Troye and Zoe whipped out their IDs from their pockets. I just stood there.

The guard examined their cards. He didn't strike me as a mean and aggressive person. He looked more like one of those underwear models people. Maybe he is?

"What about you?" he looked at me.

"Uh..."

"You know what? Today I'm feeling extra happy because my boyfriend let me top him so you can go in whatever," he winked.

"But that's--"

"Atlas shut up and let's go in," Zoe took back their IDs and we went in. She smiled at the guard.

The first thing I saw after we entered was a man in gold boy shorts and a cowboy hat dancing on stage.

"Did you by any chance ask that guy about his sexuality?" I nudged Zoe who looked dumbfounded.

"No... but I should have," she answered. "But I am okay with this," she winked at me as her face turned brighter. "I'll go get us drinks! Whoo!"

Troye looked at me and laughed uncontrollably.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"What are the chances?"

"I don't know if I want to stay."