CHAPTER 1

I have heard many people said that love is a cause for blindness.

Some will say that there is no such thing as love at first sight. My story is like any others except there is something--or rather someone--different that makes it extraordinary.

Take caution if you're lactose intolerance because this might just be too cheesy for you.

This is how my love story goes...

(For a better experience, play the video at the beginning here and read on!)

Everything started after I was rudely awakened by loud music from the living room at 11:43 AM on a Monday morning of a warm summer day in August. The only explanation for this is my 16-year-old little sister, Peyton.

Recently, she had been obsessing over some guy's music who became famous overnight. I don't even know why she likes him so much. Every one of his songs sounded the same to me; monotone and not upbeat, unlike Twenty-one Pilots or some other "pop" singers of this century.

I groaned to the aching noise of my sister's singing mixed with Troye Sivan's then used my pillow to covered my head to block out the noises. After that didn't work, I jumped out of bed like a mad bull and stumbled out of my room, then down a series of stairs to the living room where I found Peyton dancing madly to her song while using the remote control as the microphone as if she was a pop-star performing a show.

"Do you mind?! Some of us are trying to sleep here!" I shouted at Peyton.

"It's almost 12, doofus, most people would be out with their friends by now," she answered.

"Yeah, well, I'm not like other people," I argued.

"Because you are lame. Go get a life."

That was the last straw for me. I yanked the remote control out of her hand and turned off the TV.

"Hey!" Peyton shouted sharply.

"Shut up," I said and went back into my room.

But of course the TV came back on and this time, the volume was twice as loud. Blood rushing up to my face, I fumbled out of my bed once again and ran back down to the living room. Peyton saw me coming for her and ran outside towards the pool while screaming to Mom for help.

It's not like I'm going to beat her up. I just wanted her to lower the volume down a bit. After I lowered the volume down, Peyton slowly creeping into the room with my mother in tow. An ad popped up on the TV and surprise-surprise it's Troye Sivan, he said:

"Hey! What's up you guys? It's Troye Sivan and I have a big announcement! I will be going on my 'Suburbia' tour soon and I hope to see you all there! Bye-bye."

After Troye winked, the ads then showed a list of the cities he will be visiting and tour dates.