CHAPTER 17

That very moment I felt like I was a firework exploding and created beautiful bright lights.

He kissed me back.

Our lips locked. So heated.

His lips were so soft and kissable. He wrapped his arms around me and his hands were fiercely sliding up and down my back.

I slide one hand to the back of his neck and tangled my hand in his hair.

We kissed and kissed and kissed.

The room suddenly getting even hotter.

I felt like I was the first flower to bloom on the first day of Spring.

It felt so good. I never knew that kissing would feel this good.

Then we stumbled backward while kissing. And I tripped and landed on my bed. Troye was on top of me. We took a breath and laughed.

We looked into each other's eyes. His eyes were so beautiful even in the dimmed light; they were mesmerizing. It's a color that I have not yet discovered from paintings.

(For a better experience, play the video at the beginning here and read on

(For a better experience, play the video at the beginning here and read on.)

I pulled his head down toward me as he leaned down to kiss me again. This time the kiss was slower. It was a nice and calm feeling like a day on the beach.

Then he held my hands over my head and kissed me.

I slide my hands down his waist after he let go of my hands. Our bodies were a perfect fit for each other.

His soft hands on my cheeks.

We sat up, our bodies intertwined. Still kissing. We became one.

Then he grasped for my shirt and slowly pulled it over me, his hands tickling my body.

He smiled at me and threw my shirt on the floor.

I laid back down on the bed.

He kissed my neck. It was a pleasurable feeling that I could not explain.

I closed my eyes and treasured this moment.

He moved down and kissed my chest and along my body. His warm breath touched my body.

His lips brushing against my body.

I was the canvas and he was an artist painting his masterpiece.

I am his masterpiece.

I blew a breath out through my mouth as he kissed the fabrics over my crotch.

Then, he sat up and I helped him took off his shirt.

"Are you sure?" he whispered into my right ear

"Yeah," I answered.

I am ready.