chapter 7

HELENA'S POV

It ws the next morning. i woke up to the sun beaming through the windows, what a nice day. i blink a few times, then realised an arm snaked around me, it was caspars. he was so cute. i realesed myself from his grip and walked to the kitchen. i walked in, to Troye making pancakes. 

"morning" i smiled.

"Hey, howd you sleep?" he asked.

"yeah good, what about you?" i asked.

"yeah, well sawyer came last night and he was drunk and practiclly forced me and tyler to sleep with him, so it was squishy." he shrugged.

"sawyers here? why?' i asked.

"yep"

"why?"

"im not sure, havent asked." he said bluntly.

"so how was your night?" i asked, changing the subject.

troye just smiled.

"tell me!" i said with a soft hit.

"ok, but you cant tell anyone." he said.

"pinky promise!" i said holding out my pinky.

"ok, me and tyler kissed" he said as he shook my pinky with his.

'oh my god troye thats great!" i said cheerfully.

"yeah, i think i like him" troye said.

"yeah i think so too."

"you like tyler?! what about caspar?!" he said in a worried tone.

"no, i mean like i think that YOU like tyler, and what about caspar?" i asked.

"oh ahah, well i dont know i thought you two liked each other." he stated.

"well, i dont" i said as i grabbed a pancake and walked to the livng room.

come to think of it, maybe i had tiny feelings for caspar, but maybe its just a phase or something, cause i never get attention off boys, im basically invisble back home. 

hours passed and everyone was up. 

"Vidcon here we come!" tyler yelled loudly. 

everyone just cheered or nodded there heards but i was confused.

"vidcon?" i whispered to caspar who was next to me on the sofa.

"its a youtuber convention, in LA. were leaving tomorrow, have you packed your things?" caspar replied.

"i didnt even know i was going!" i said. 

"well c'mon, lets go pack your things" he said as he pulled me off the sofa.

"you have to sit next to me on the pkane tomorrow!" he said whilst folding and putting clothes in my suitcase.

"whys that?" i laughed.

"cause its like a 4 hour flight and ill miss you too much!" he said, like a little kid.

"caspar its only 4 hours!" i laughed.

"i know, but ill get to spend 4 hours with you, so i wont get bored!" he said smiling.

"ok i promise to sit next to you" he laughed.

"yay!" he cheered.

"arent these uncomfortable?' he asked, while holding my purple bra over his nipples.

"caspar! whats uncomfortable is you figiting with my bras!" i laughed as i snatched it off him.

he laughed.

"i think were about done!" i said, standing back with my hands on my hips.

"okay, ill take it out, for the morning." he said as he picked up the heavy suitcase and started walking out of the room.

"okay thanks caspar!" i yelled.

"anything for you gorgeous" he said while he bobbed his head through the door way with a childish grin.

hours passed, as i scrolled through my tumblr dash. i was on the sofa watching Awkward with caspar and we were both on our computers.

"hey look, people are shipping us! Haspar" he said and showed me a picture edit of us two.

"what?" i asked confused.

"shipping?" he said.

"like, when you buy stuff off the internet?" he asked.

"what no!" he laughed.

"its when people or fans like pair two people up who they want to be in a relationship and combine their name, ours is Haspar!" he said laughing.

"oh, i get it now! i was wondering what all this Troyler thing on tumblr is, its troye and tyler?" i said.

"yeah, and theirs Zalfie, zoe and alfie. That ship has sailed!" he said.

"i get it now! it ll makes sense." i said. 

Haspar, i wonder if that ship will ever sail. 

AN: sorry for the late update! ive been so busy! ill try update in the next few days, but i cant promise anything! im so busy bc im going to a One Direction concert! but after that im free! so ill be updating a hell of alot more! 

VOTE/COMMENT

thanks for reading! xox