Chapter 1

For future reference;

-0- with italics in between are dreams/ visions/ flashbacks

Bold and italics are songs that I DON'T own

Bold ,italics and underline are the songs I DO own and wrote

*** is scene change and/or gap in time

" with italics in between are either thought, unidentifiable voices, or robots/phones(ex. Chopper, TV, Siri)

italics is an exaggerated word (Ex; She really wanted to say something)

A/N); is an author's note with all words in Bold

Disclaimer; I don't own anything except for my ideas

Kanan didn't know what to do the second Athena jumped off the ship backwards, "Athena!" he yelled before striking at Jalo.

Jalo blocked Kanan's strike along with Rae's.

"Your sister is dead! Surrender before I destroy you too!" Jalo yelled.

Kanan was enraged and swung at Jalo. Rae and Kanan continued to fight Jalo, Jalo continuing to block them.

Rae was infuriated at Jalo, and it was noticeable through the Force. As much as she knew, he had just killed her friend in cold blood. Her purple blades flew much more fiercely than ever before and she was aiming for any kill spot on him.

"Why did you leave, my apprentice?" Jalo asked as he blocked one of Rae's swings of her duel, purple lightsabers.

"I am not your apprentice!" Rae yelled and then kicked Jalo in the stomach.

Jalo stumbled, but not by much and continued to fight. 

Kanan swung his blade at Jalo's head and the red blade blocked it. Rae took this opportunity to sweep Jalo's feet out from under him. Jalo tripped over his own feet and loosened his grip on the lightsaber. Kanan flung the lightsaber out of Jalo's hands.

Rae narrowed her eyes and brought her hands in front of her and mustered her strength to use the Force. It had been forever since Rae used a great amount of Force since she had been on Earth with its strange Force deflection. She pushed Jalo back a good few meters until he was teetering on the edge.

Kanan helped Rae out and gave the amount of Force needed to push Jalo over the edge.

***

"Reading to leave orbit," Kanan said as he pressed some buttons on the control panel. He wasn't as good as Hera, but he could manage.

"All systems ready to go," Rae informed.

"Do you think she's..." Kanan said.

"Let's just meet up with the fleet," Rae offered, trying to get Kanan to not grieve his sister's death.

"I just feel like I'm abandoning her," Kanan said.

"You're not, we have to go," Rae urged.

"Okay," Kanan sighed.

With Athena

It was just turning dusk when Athena was relieved to see the same metal ship she had discovered in the field back in Ohio.

The Ghost landed about 50 yards to her right in the desert. The lift gate went down, showing Sabine and Zeb standing there.

Athena waved to them and they rushed over to Athena.

"What's broke?" Sabine asked.

"My left wrist and leg," Athena answered.

Sabine knelt down next to Athena and looked at her leg. It was hard to see because it was now dark.

"Let's get her in the ship," Sabine said, looking up at Zeb.

Sabine carefully took the bag out from underneath Athena's leg, Athena only let out a small hiss of pain. Sabine put the bag on her back and Zeb put the other bag on his shoulder. Zeb carefully picked Athena up from under her arms and Sabine helped him carry Athena back to the ship.

They brought her into the common room and carefully sat her on the couch.

"Oww.." Athena complained as Sabine moved her left leg.

Now in better light, Zeb and Sabine saw that Athena's left leg was all blue, purple and stained with red blood.

"Let me see your wrist," Sabine told Athena.

Athena shook her head no.

"Why not?" Zeb asked.

Athena looked down and placed her left arm in front of her.

Zeb and Sabine were shocked to see Athena's hand. It was a coal black with red stripes and looked gruesome.

"Your..your.." Sabine stuttered.

"I am fine, just need a cast," Athena assured.

"Why would your hand be like that?" Zeb asked.

Athena slumped her shoulders, "Long story."

"Is she alright?" A familiar voice called from down the hall.

Then the pilot twi'lek walked into the common room.

"Hera, something is wrong with her hand," Sabine said.

"What?" Hera said as she rushed over to aid.

She took one glance at the hand and was shocked.

"I'm fine, we have to find Kanan," Athena said.

"We are doing our best, but now we have to get you back to the fleet," Hera said.

"No. I'm not leaving this planet without Kanan," Athena protested.

(A/N); Sorry for the short chapter! Don't forget to favorite, review and stuff! Thanks! (: