Chapter 19

Hera was in the common room, scouring over the Holonet for any information that Earth had leaked about the Empire or themselves. She was scouring over the Holonet when she came upon a link with the description of a fight that just happened in the city she sent Ezra and Athena to. Her curiosity got the best of her and she clicked on the link. As she did, Kanan came into the room.

"Hey, what did you find so far?" Kanan asked.

"Well, apparently there was just a fight here in the town I sent Athena and Ezra to." Hera said, still staring at the Holonet as the video loaded.

"Oh no." Kanan moaned and sat next to Hera and watched the video.

There was a crowd of people circling 2 people, one was a tall, muscular, human male, the other was a short, human female with a hood to conceal her identity. Hera and Kanan immediately recognized Athena by her armor and the burn on her shoulder, but continued to watch.

The referee counted down and the man began to swing at Athena, and she ducked every single throw. The man then threw a kick, but then Athena grabbed his leg and twisted it, causing him to fall on the man got more infuriated at Athena and jumped up and began to throw failed punches. He tried to kick Athena in the stomach again, but she back up just enough so he missed and he fell on the ground. He then got up and threw more punches that Athena dodged.

"I told her not to get into fights! I can't believe this!" Hera exclaimed.

"Where is Ezra is what I want to know." Kanan said.

The man swung a punch at Athena's head and Athena grabbed onto the man's fist and twisted his arm to the side of him and kicked him in the back of the leg, causing the man to fall onto his knees in pain and then Athena pushed him onto the ground and the referee counted to 10 and Athena walked away and collected the creds from the pot to the side and the man just stayed on the ground with his arm still behind him.

Athena went over to another cloaked figure that Kanan and Hera recognized as Ezra and gave him the creds and took the rest of her cloak out of his hands and the two walked away from the crowd and the video ended.

"I can't believe she disobeyed direct orders!" Hera exclaimed.

"I can't believe that she just beat that guy. He's bigger than me!" Kanan said in disbelief at his little sister's fighting ability.

"They are in such big trouble when they get back." Hera said.

***

Kanan and Hera were at the ramp of the liftgate and watched the horizon as the suns began to set, and no sign of Ezra or Athena yet.

"Where are they?" Hera asked.

"They're coming soon, I feel their presences are close." Kanan said and continued to watch the horizon.

The two watched the horizon some more, and Hera spotted two figures in the distance carrying crates.

"There!" Hera said and pointed in their direction.

Ezra and Athena walked up to the liftgate where Kanan and Hera where, they were absolutely exhausted and hot. They both sat down their crates down in the cargo bay and Kanan and Hera followed close behind, and did not look happy. Once Ezra and Athena looked up, they saw their angry eyes.

"Um..."Ezra said and searched for the extra creds that he had under his cloak and found them and handed the satchel to Hera "Here's the change."

Hera took the satchel and looked at it and looked inside and looked up "This is more than what I gave you, and it's not even the same satchel."