Chapter 7

The fighting continued to go on between the rebels and the Imperial ,Ezra, Rae and Kanan were blocking fire from the remaining Stormtroopers with their lightsabers and Sabine and Zeb were shooting at the Stormtroopers.

"Hera! When are you getting here? " Kanan shouted into his com.

"Hold you horses!" Hera said back into the com. "I'll be there soon!"

"Gah! When is she coming!?" Rae shouted over the fighting.

"Give her a minute!" Kanan shouted back.

"I don't think we have a minute!" Sabine yelled as she shot another trooper.

Another carrier exploded into flames along with another and another, they looked up to see the Ghost firing at the Imperial forces surrounding the warehouse. The ship continued to skillfully shoot down more and more Imperial vehicles.

"I guess that is our ride!" Rae shouted.

"Yep." Ezra said back to Rae.

"Kanan, I can't land the ship. You all are gonna have to jump on the ship." Hera spoke into Kanan's com.

"Alright, Specter 1 out." Kanan said into his com before he deflected another blaster shot at another Stormtrooper.

The Ghost was about 50 feet in the air and 20 feet to the left when the liftgate started to lower.

"What is she doing?!" Zeb yelled "We can't jump that high up!"

"Yes we can." Ahsoka told the lasat.

Kanan, Ezra, Rae and Ahsoka then picked Zeb up with the Force.

"Hey! Wha-" Zeb protested but was cut off before Ahsoka, Rae, Kanan and Ezra threw Zeb onto the Ghost.

Ezra,Rae, Ahsoka and Kanan looked at the Mandalorian and she looked back and nodded. "I'm ready!" Sabine shouted over the firing of blasters.

With that, Rae, Kanan, Ezra and Ahsoka used the Force to pick up Sabine and threw her onto the Ghost. With them aboard, Ezra Force-jumped into the Ghost followed by Rae, then Kanan and Ahsoka.

With them all in the cargo bay, the liftgate closed behind them. Zeb stood up and dusted of the debris off him.

"You know, you could've told me you would have thrown me!" Zeb shouted.

"I thought it was fun." Sabine commented.

"Well, at least they told you." Zeb scoffed.

"Yeah, it was fun." Ezra said.

"Maybe for you." Zeb grumbled.

"Oh, come on, buddy." Kanan said as he lightly punched the lasat's shoulder "Lighten up a bit."

Zeb gave Kanan a glare of annoyance.

"What?" Kanan asked defensively.

"Let's just find Athena." Ahsoka chimed in.

"Where do you think she is?" Rae asked.

"Yeah, she doesn't have a com, she can't say where she is." Sabine informed.

"Sabine's right, how are we supposed to find the squirt?" Zeb asked.

"We'll tell Hera to go in the direction we saw Athena go in and we'll find her that way." Ahsoka said.

"I'll go tell her." Ezra said and left the cargo bay.

***

Athena inspected the sky to see any sign of the Ghost. She was starting to get anxious about them, if they had been captured or not. It was getting darker by the minute and she could hear the rumble of clouds in the distant, it started to seem like a summer day in Cleveland. Athena hadn't stopped to think over how she is on her first planet that wasn't Eath. The gravity wasn't different at all, the air pressure was almost identical and the plants were kinda similar. Athena had always wondered if there were other living things and planets in the universe, and for a long time, she had thought it was just a distant dream and she'd never go into space.