Chapter 14 ~ Call Of Duty Wars & Secrets

"Breakfast's ready!" Someone yelled. I shot up but lost my balance since I was on the window seat and landed on the floor with a loud thud. I groaned and rubbed my head. 

I descended the stairs slowly still half asleep. I entered the kitchen and the smell of pancakes filled my nose. Logan was putting a stack of pancakes on a plate when he noticed me. 

"Morning, Muffin." He smirked. I smiled at him. 

He's wearing jeans slung low on his hips and a grey t-shirt, his hair as always is messy. 

"Hi." I yawned and stretched. I slumped in a chair at the counter and stole a pancake when he wasn't looking. He turned around quickly and I shoved the pancake in my mouth on instinct. He stared at me. 

"What?" I said through the pancake that was in my mouth. He just smirked and shook his head. I raised an eyebrow and started chewing the pancake. 

"MORNING SEXY BEASTS!" Mason yelled running into the kitchen. 

"Shush Mason! It's too early to be that friggen loud!" I stated. 

He stared at me grinning. "It's 11:00 in the morning." He said. I glared at him. 

"Here you go." Logan said giving me a plate of pancakes. I smiled at him and took a bite out of one. 

***

"HE SHOT ME!" I yelled pointing aggressively at the TV. Logan rolled his eyes.

"Really?!" He fake gasped. "Deal with it, I'm better than you." 

We are on the couch playing Call Of Duty because he thinks he's better than me at COD, but I'm pretty pro at it. 

"Don't be an ass. But he just came out of nowhere and shot me." I huffed. Logan looked back at the screen and started playing again.

"Die bitch di- HE SHOT ME!" He screeched. I lifted an eyebrow.

I fake gasped. "Really?!" I mocked him. 

"Shut up." He grumbled. I smirked. 

I patted his head. "It's okay Logan, don't cry." I cooed.

"I'm not crying." He stated glaring at me. I nodded.

"Why aren't you with Megan today?" I asked putting my controller down. 

He cleared his throat and put his controller down as well. He shrugged, "I. . we aren't together anymore." He said scratching the back of his neck. My eyes travelled to his bicep and I nodded. When I looked at his face again he smirked. 

Oh poo, I've just been caught staring.

I coughed awkwardly. "Uh why?" I asked.

He shrugged again.

That's a great answer, very helpful. 

The phone started ringing and Logan went to go answer it. I looked around the room and decided to go explore the house more. I hopped up from the couch and walked up the stairs. I travelled down the hallway and looked in the rooms. I opened the first door, which was a study. I closed the door and travelled to the next room. I opened the door and the first thing I saw was pink. There was a small bed in the middle of the room with a pink bed spread. The walls were a baby pink and there was a white dresser on one wall. On top of the dresser the were teddy bears sat neatly in a line. 

I didn't know Logan had a sister. I've never seen her before though. 

I slipped into the room and closed the door softly behind me. I walked over to the bed and looked around the room. A picture on the night stand caught my eye. I picked the picture up and examined it. Logan was in the picture with a little girl on his shoulders. She had Logan's colour hair that was in two little plaits and she had soft brown eyes. They both looked so happy. 

"What are you doing?" Logan's voice startled me. I spun around, the picture still in my hand. 

"I-I uh. ." I stuttered. His eyes fell to the picture in my hands and they went a darker shade.

"Get out." He whispered. I set the picture down and walked past him and out the door. 

I jogged down the hall to my room. I closed the door and slide down it I let out a breath.

What was that? Why did he get so upset? Whatever it is I'm going to find out. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyy

Sorry it's kinda short, but I hope you liked it xx

COMMENT / VOTE / SHARE

5 more votes for the next chapter??

Thank you so so so much for the reads and votes :)) xox 

~Brittany