Chapter 13 ~ Whipped Cream fights & Awkward Situations

Chapter 13 ~ Whipped Cream Fights & Awkward Situations

Logan's POV

"C'mon man, lets do this." Mason said grabbing a can of whipped cream. 

Mason had decided that it would be hilarious to put whipped cream on Haydee's hand and tickle her face so the hand with cream would go on her face. . you get my drift. And of cause, I agreed. 

Quietly laughing we ascended the stairs and tip toed to the guestroom where Haydee was sleeping. I tried to push the door open without making a sound but with my luck it creaked. We froze. Haydee moaned and shifted in her sleep. I sighed in relief. Cautiously I pushed the door fully open and tip toed in with Mason close behind. 

"Okay, do the honors." Mason said once he had finished putting the whipped cream on her hand. I nodded smirking. I moved to the side where I could see her face. She looked so cute and peaceful. I lifted my hand and lightly tickled her nose. She lifted her hand filled with whipped cream and rubbed her face. I looked at Mason and we burst out laughing. 

"Logan. Mason." I heard a voice say. They sounded pretty pissed, must be Haydee. I glanced at her and she was fuming, the cream still on her face. Laughing I clutched my stomach and saw Mason doing the same. "Asswholes." She huffed, making us laugh even harder. 

After a few minutes of laughing, we finally calmed down. Mason glanced at Haydee his eyes widening then he took off running out of the room dropping the can of whipped cream. Confused I turned and looked at Haydee who was glaring at me. Then she jumped out of the bed, grabbing the whipped cream she charged at me with a smirk. She tackled me to the ground earning a grunt for me. 

"What are you-" I started saying but I was cut off buy cream being sprayed on my face. I wiped the cream from my eyes and glared up at Haydee who was straddling me. She smirked and I noticed the cream was still on her face. I wiped the cream off m face and wiped it on hers. She squealed in surprise and dropped the can to wipe her face. I took in what she was wearing. She had on Elmo pajamas that consisted of cute little shorts and a grey shirt with Elmo on the bottom. Her hair messily fell over her shoulders and down her back. 

"Nice pajamas." I smirked. She blushed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. 

A war cry was heard from the hall and Mason ran into the room with two more whipped cream cans in his hand. He started spraying us with cream. Haydee gasped and got off of me. She ran towards Mason and stole one of the cans. 

"Hey, give that back!" Mason hollered, she just grinned cheekily at him and ran out of the room. Hopping off the floor I charged out the room after her with my own can of cream. Mason followed after me. 

Haydee's POV

I ran down the stairs trying not to slip. I heard footsteps behind me and took a sharp turn into the ktichen. I ducked so I couldn't be seen behind the counter. When I heard their footsteps come in the kitchen I jumped up spraying them. Mason let out a shreik out of surprise and I laughed. Logan and Mason cornered me. They had smirks on their faces and I knew they had something planned but I really don't want toknow what it is but I have a feeling I'm going to find out anyway.

"No, no back up. Go away." I said aiming my can at them and tried tosrpay them but the can made a bubbling noise. Their smirks widened. "Oh no." I backed away dropping my can because all the cream was gone. I'm screwed. 

My back hit the counter and Logan and Mason stood in front of me. I looked around but there was no way out. My eyes trailed back to Logan and Mason and I gulped. 

"Well, well, well." Logan said. "Nowhere to go, Muffin?" I glared at him. 

"Muffin?" Mason questioned chuckling. I sighed.