Chapter 23 ~ Breakfast & Kisses

"Wake up, cutie." Logan nudged me.

"Go away-

"Haydee, breakfast is ready." My mother interrupted me. Footsteps were heard.

Panicking I shoved Logan under the covers and he lay on top of my legs.

"Haydee did you hear me?" My mother asked opening my door. Her eyes flickered to the lump near my legs and my heart sped up. Her eyes went back to me.

"Sorry what did you say?" I asked innocently. I felt Logan run his hands up and down my legs. I squirmed waiting for my mothers answer.

"I said breakfast is ready." She replied. I nodded.

"Okay, I'll be there in a second." I said. One of Logan's hands snuck under my shorts and I gasped. My mom looked at me weirdly and I laughed nervously.

"Okay, well hurry up it's going to get cold." She turned to walk away. "Oh and your friend can come too." She said before walking to the kitchen.

My mouth fell open. How did she know?

Logan popped his head out of the blanket and rested it in my stomach. I glared at him. He just smiled sweetly.

"Let's go eat." I said and got up causing Logan's head to fall onto the bed. I giggled at the sight.

"Ow." He moaned rubbing his nose.

"Come on." I said and grabbed his hand, dragging him to the kitchen.

We sat at the table with a plate full of pancakes in front of us. I was busy shoving them, rather unattractively, in my mouth as my mother questioned Logan whom had turned his charm on, which was working. Logan ate his last pancake quite fast because he caught me staring at it.

"Alright, well it was lovely meeting you Logan." My mom sent him a grin. "But I have to go out for a bit. I won't be back until tonight. You are welcome to stay for dinner Logan." She finished and Logan and I nodded.

"Okay, bye." Logan and I called.

When my mom had left Logan turned to me.

"I wanna shower, join me?" He suggested with a smile.

I rolled my eyes. "Logan-"

"Please Muffin?" He pleading interrupting me. He made his eyes bug and pouted.

I bit my lip. "I-I guess okay." I whispered giving in. Logan grinned and that damn dimple popped out.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bathroom. I can't believe I'm going to shower with Logan. When we entered the bathroom he closed the door and looked at me.

"Don't be nervous Muffin." He said grabbing both my hands and rubbing small circles with the pad of his thumb. "It'll be fun." He grinned. I laughed. "If you don't want to shower, we could have a bubble bath." He suggested.

I nodded. "Bubble bath."

He smiled and started running the water. He squirted a lot of bubble bath in. The bath started to fill up and the bubbles grew and grew until they stopped at the top of the bath. Logan started taking off his shirt. My eyes stared at his tanned skin and I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. I started to pull my shirt off but Logan stopped me.

"Let me." He whispered. I nodded and lifted my arms so he could pull my shirt off me. He ran his hands down my sides sending shivers through me. He tugged my shorts off and discarded them to the corner. He smiled at me before taking off his own pants. He grabbed the waistband of his boxers and I looked away. I heard him chuckle and then the sound of water splashing. I looked over at him in the bath tub.

"C'mon." He motioned for me to join him.

"Don't look." I said and turned away from him.

I uncliped my bra and it fell to the floor. I peeked over my shoulder to see Logan staring at me.

"Logan, don't look." I said. He smirked and covered his eyes. I laughed and tugged down my underwear before walking quickly to the bath and hopping in making sure the bubbles covered everything.

The water was warm and I hummed and closed my eyes for a second.

"Come here." Logan said.

I obeyed and moved closer to him. He turned me around so my back was pressed against his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"I like this." He whispered resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Hmm, me too." I said and played with the bubbles.

"I don't want to go to school tomorrow." I said with a sigh.

"I don't think anyone does Muffin." Logan chuckled, his chest vibrated behind me.

"Shut up." I mumbled and threw some bubbles at him, making him laugh.

"You're so cute." He said and kissed my jaw.

We stayed like that for most of the day.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's a short chapter :)

Sorry for typos

Hehehe they bathed together awww

Anyways hope you liked it

PLEASE

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

omFG I GOT 1K READS GUYS THANK YOU SO DAMN BLOODY MUCH XXXXXXXXX I LOVE YOU ALL

-britt<3