Chapter 18

Hey gorgeous people

My last chapter was pretty crappy so I hope this one is better

You're beautiful, smile!

Enjoy (hopefully :P)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 18

My eyes shot open as the sudden urge to pee came over me. I tried to get up from the bed but something was holding me drown. Grunting I looked down to see an arm around my waist whaa?. I whipped around and managed to hit a sleeping Logan in the face with my hand. A slapping sound rung out through the room. Logan's eyes snapped open at the sudden contact of hand on face and glared at me.

"What the hell?" He grumbled his arm still around my waist holding me down and from the luxurious toilet that is meters away. I squirmed trying to ease the need to pee.

"I need to pee!" I whined pleading Logan to let go of me with my eyes. He pulled his arm away from my waist and I bolted to the bathroom, Logan's chuckle ringing out behind me.

I went to pull my pajama pants off and found that I only hand my underpants on. What in the world. I looked in the mirror and gasped. I was only in my underwear meaning Logan has seen me pretty much naked! Cringing I did my business.

"Okay, Logan, close your eyes." I demanded from the bathroom.

"What? Why?" He whined.

"Because I'm in my underwear and I don't want you see anymore than you already have." I stated. I heard silence and sighed. "C'mon Logan, have you closed your eyes?" I called through the door, my hand on the handle. I felt the door handle turn and it was suddenly swung open almost ripping my arm off. Logan stood in front of me looking serious.

"Haydee, listen, you're beautiful okay? Don't be self conscious of your body, I mean it's amazing." He said pulling me into a hug. I blinked and awkwardly pat him on the back. I have always felt awkward in just my underwear, even in bikinis.

"Okay, thank you Logan, that was sweet but could I possibly put some clothes on?" I said smiling gratefully at him.

He nodded smiling. "Oh shit we have school." He cursed. My eyes widened.

"Nooo." I pouted. We were half an hour late so really no point in going. I told Logan this but he looked at me pointedly before saying that I need my education and all that jazz.

***

School was. . . well horrible. Everyone stared, girls gave me the dirtest looks and even some guys did. The best part was at lunch when Megan poured strawberry milk all over me IN FRONT of everybody. I'm still seething, Logan has tried to talk to me and calm me down but it's not working.

"Muffin? Don't be sad. I can make you feel good if you want." He suggests cheekily. I looked at him. He looked so cute with a pout on his lips. I cracked a smile and he grinned like he just won the olympics.

"Is that a yes?" He asked teasingly wiggling his eyebrows.

I scrunched up my face. "No thank you." I said sticking my tongue out at him which he grabbed incredibly fast. My eyes bulged. I tried to say let go but it came out more like "leth gow." Which caused Logan to laugh.

"Arthole." (arsehole) I muttered making him laugh harder. He finally let go and I shoved him making him fall off the couch and into the floor. Now it was my turn to laugh. My laugh was cut off by my phone ringing. I pulled it out of my pocket and checked the caller ID.

My mom.

I frowned and showed my phone to Logan. He shrugged.

"Mr helpful, I see." I grumbled before answering. Why would she be calling?

(" is haydee, ' is her mom)

"Hello?" I squeaked. Logan put his ear on the other side of the phone, trying to hear.

'Haydee, honey.' My mom gushed. 'I am truly sorry. I know I have been a horrible mother but could you please come to coffee with me so we could talk?' She asked, her voice cracking.

"I- I." I looked over to Logan for help. He nodded, encouraging me to say yes. "Okay." I whispered.

***
I'm meeting my mother at Starbucks on Friday at 4:30 after school. I was a bit reluctant but Logan convinced me to go, he said it would be good for us to talk.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know it's really short but I just wanted to update for you guys. I promise my next chapter will be longer x

Sorry for typos

10 votes please xoxoxo

Brittanyyy<33