Chapter 17 ~ Late Nights

I fell backwards onto Logan's (my boyfriend's, sorry I just can't believe he's my boyfriend) bed, the soft silk sheets ruffling underneath me.

"Your bed is so soft." I gushed glancing at Logan.

He smirked and returned to rummaging through his closet to find something to wear for tonight. 

"How about this?" He asked holding out a shirt that was a light grey with a pocket that had palm trees on it, it was a nice shirt.

"With what pants?" I asked sitting up.

He blinked, "Just my dark blue jeans?" He said but it came out as more of a question.

I smiled and got off of his bed and walked over to the set of draws. I opened a draw and saw his underwear, my cheeks reddened and I closed the draw quickly. I opened the second draw and saw pants. I pulled out a pair of light brown chinos.

"Here try this on." I said handing him the pants. He nodded and started to take his shirt off. My eyes widened.

"Whoa what are you doing?" I asked.

"Trying those on." He smirked pointing at the clothes on his bed. "Why? Are you worried that I would catch you drooling?" His smirk widened.

"No what ew." I muttered looking away. I heard Logan chuckle.

"Sure Muffin." He laughed and I turned to glare at him but my eyes landed on his bare torso. Holy mother of abs.

Before I could have a heart attack because of his abs he pulled on the shirt he picked and then moved to pull his jeans on. I blinked and Logan looked up at me smirking before pulling them down.

I looked away, my hands becoming very interesting.

"You can look Muffin." He said. I obey and looked at him. He looked gorgeous.

"You look nice." I said blushing and looked down. Logan's feet came into my view. I felt his thumb on my chin and he tilted it up to make me look into his eyes.

"Thank you Muffin." He smiled and pecked me lightly on my nose. I smiled in return. "Go get ready, we will leave at 8." He mumbled before kissing me. In return I bit his lip playfully. I pulled away and ran out of the room, which caused him to groan. I chuckled to myself and went to shower.

***

I walked down the stairs after getting ready. My outfit was a red tight dress with black converse because I don't have any high heels, I take one step and I fall over so I just avoid heels. My hair is straight with the two front bits plaited and clipped back. For my make up I did the smokey eye affect with lip gloss. 

I skipped into the kitchen and found Logan sitting on a stool typing furiously on his phone. 

"Hello." I said, he didn't look up. "Looogan." Still no response. Mumbling I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso and left kisses along his neck. 

"Hey." He breathed. I rolled my eyes and pulled away. "Why'd you stop?" He whined.

"You ready to go?" I asked. He nodded and let his eyes trail down me. When he noticed my shoes he chuckled. 

"Only you Muffin." He mumbled smiling to himself. 

I pouted, "Hey don't be an ass, heels are dangerous." I said defending myself. 

"Ok, lets go." He said getting up and strolling towards me. He grabbed my small hand in his incredibly large one and yanked me towards the door.

"So what's this place called?" I asked interrupting the silence that had filled the car.