Chapter 22 - Sneaking in

"Aw come on, can't I just sneak in?" Logan whined through the phone.

"No you can not just sneak in. My mom may be nice now but if she sees me with a guy that has snuck in she'll probably explode." I mumbled.

Since Logan has dropped me off back home to live with my mom again he won't stop calling.

"You're no fun, you're just a wuss." He teased. I huffed, I hate people thinking I'm not fun.

"Fine, asshole, you can sneak in." I sighed giving in.

"Okay see you soon Muffin." He said before hanging up.

I locked my phone before collapsing onto my bed. I stared up at my ceiling waiting for Logan to show up.

"Haydee honey, do you want some hot chocolate? We can have marshmallows and talk like we used to." My mom said scaring me half to death. She gave me a small smile and I nodded.

After a hot chocolate with a whole lot of marshmallows and awkward conversations I finally get to go to my room.

I opened the door to my room expecting to see Logan but instead all I see is nothing just my bed, set of draws and my window. Sighing I closed the door behind me and made my way to my bed. I took one step and a set of hands grabbed my waist and pushed me against my door. I let out a little squeal and Logan chuckled.

"Where were you?" He demanded, his face only inches away from mine.

"Drinking hot chocolate with my mom." I said and brushed my nose against his before walking past him and sitting on the edge off my bed.

"Well I missed you Muffin." He smirked and made his way towards me until he was standing in between my knees. I tilled my head up to look at him and he leaned down planting a sweet kiss on my lips. He pushed me down on the bed and hovered over me.

"Well I didn't miss you." I teased and smirked. Logan growled playfully before kissing me again.

"Haydee? Who are you talking to?" My mother's voice travelled through the door. I panicked and pushed Logan off me and shoved him into my closet.

I walked over to the door and opened it slightly.

"Sorry what did you say mom?" I asked innocently, giving her a small smile.

"Who were you talking to honey?" She asked.

"Oh, I um I was skyping someone." I said. She frowned and looked over my shoulder.

I followed her line of vision and saw her looking at my shut laptop.

"I ended the call because my friend had to go." I shrugged, hoping that she would leave.

She nodded, gave me a small smile and walked off. I closed the door and slumped against it. Letting out a breath I had been holding in, I walked to my closet and opened the door.

"Sorry." I said and pulled him out.

"You should be, you shoved me pretty hard." He mumbled and pouted.

"Whatever, but we have to be quiet now okay?" I whispered.

He smirked. "Okay, so you have to not make a noise then." He stated.

Confused I raised an eyebrow, to which his smirk widened. He strode towards me and stopped when he was standing right in front of me. Finally getting what he was hinting at, my eyes went wide and I shook my head vigorously.

"No, no, no freaking way." I said looking pointedly at Logan. "Not with my mother in the house!" I whisper-yelled.

Logan pouted, looking adorable.

"Don't pout please. You look too cute." I whispered.

Logan instantly smiled. "You think I'm cute?' He asked grinning.

I blushed and nodded.

"Okay, so what do you want to do?" He asked pulling me to him.

"Hmm, I'm hungry, do you want to go get a snack?" I asked. He nodded. "Okay, I'll be back. Wait here." I demanded and pecked his lips lightly.

***

Logan and I were huddled together on my bed.

"Muffin?" Logan whispered.

"Hmm?" I answered and turned to look at him.

"My parents came back today." He muttered. I turned to look at him.

"That's good, isn't it?" I asked staring at his perfect profile. He frowned and shook his head.

"Why not?" I asked and cuddled closer to him.

"Because whenever they come back from their trips, they are always pissed off and take everything out on my brother and I." He sighed and dragged a hand down his face, looking stressed. "And my dad is a complete asshole."

"I'm sorry, Logan." I said leaning up and giving him a quick peck. "You can sneak in here whenever you need to." He smiled softy bringing my head back to give me a sweet kiss.

We fell asleep in each other's arms.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I FEEL SO BAD FOR NIT UPDATING EARLIER IM SO SO SO SORRY! XX

Not edited.

DONT FORGET TO

COMMENT

VOTE

AND SHARE

ILYYY

Please check out my new book:
Par-a-dise

THANK YOU.