Chapter 10 ~ I feel so lonely

I was awoken from my heavy slumber when my alarm went off indicating that it was 6:30. I yawned and hopped out of bed happy that it was Friday.

I hadn't seen or talked to Logan since the camping trip which was a few days ago. Nothing exciting has happened apart from having a massive fight with my mother who came home with a guy drunk on Tuesday and I haven't seen her since either but I don't really care. I've been hanging out with Lucas more and more, he is actually really nice and funny.

I skipped over to the shower, I'm in a happy mood okay. I peeled my clothes off and jumped in the shower. After my warm shower I pulled a pair of black skinny jeans, a grey woolly sweater and my white high top converse. My hair is in a messy pony tail and I have only a small amount of mascara on my lashes.

I downed my Lucky Charms and orange juice, then made my way up stairs to brush my teeth.

~~~

The walk to school was relaxing with the cool air blowing on my face. I quickly strolled over to get my books before heading to the library before school so I wouldn'y be hassled by Megan. I set my bag down on a chair and made my way over to the book shelves and search for 'GRE' to find John Green's other book, Looking For Alaska. I love his books they are amazing.

I trailed my finger along the spine over the books while still searching. I stopped when I saw the familiar name and grabbed the book gently and strolled over to my bag and sat down. I opened the book and could't help the small smile on my lips, I love reading, it's just so relaxing and takes me to a whole new other world and lets me escape from my life for a few hours.

I was one the 6th chapter when I felt a tap on my shoulder, curious I turned around and came face to face with Lucas. I smiled.

"Lukey." I said using the nickname he hated. He groaned in response.

"Ugh can you not call me that, class is gonna start soon so c'mon lets go." He urged.

"Okay, okay I'm coming. Let me just get this book out. " I said and walked quickly to the Library lady and got the book out. I was about to turn around and make my way over to Lucas when something caught my eye. I peeked around the corner and saw Logan whispering something to . . is that Megan? The bell rang causing me to jump and let out a small shriek. I quickly turned away and walk over to Lucas before they could spot me.

"What were you doing over there?" Lucas questioned as I put the book in my bag and slung the straps over my shoulders.

"Nothing, something just caught my eye." I said with a small shrug. Why was Logan with Megan? I thought he didn't like girls who acted fake. Why do you care anyways Haydee, sheesh get a grip. Okay I really got to stop talking to myself.Lucas nodded and we made our way to home room.

"I have a girlfriend." Lucas blurted out and turned to me with a big grin on his cute face.

"What?! why didn't you tell me?" I whined, "Who is she? I want to meet her." I said waiting for Lukey to answer.

"Her name is Aleesha, and she is on the basket ball team, she is really good for a short person." He grinned cheekily. I smiled.

"Well can I meet her?" I asked.

"Sure, here she is right now." He said and gestured to a pretty girl with long blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. She was gorgeous and she looked like a nice person. I smiled at her when she approached us and gave Lucas a quick peck.

"Hi, I'm Haydee." I gave her a small wave.

"Hello, I'm Aleesha but you can call me Allie, since everyone does." She said returning my small wave. I nodded and Lucas said goodbye to her and they kissed for about 2 years. Okay not really but thats what it felt like.