Chapter 15 ~ Shirtlessness & Kisses

Knock knock

"Come in." I called from the window seat.

Logan walked in and softly shut the door behind him. He swiftly walked in and sat on my bed facing me.

"Yeah?" I asked, after he didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier." He mumbled and smiled sheepishly at me.

"It's okay, but I should be the one apologizing." I stated with a small smile.

I wanted to ask him so many questions. What happened? Who is she?

"So, whats for dinner?" I asked instead.

He paused, the shrugged. "Dunno."

I nodded, "Sounds yum." I said sarcastically. He chuckled.

"Wanna go to the movies?" He asked suddenly.

I blinked, as what? Like a date? I wanted to ask. "Sure, what movie?" I asked.

"Insidious 2." He grinned cheekily.

My eyes widened. I like scary movies sure but I shat myself in the first Insidious. "Uh okay, if you insist."

"Okay get ready then we'll go." He stated getting up and stretching. Me eyes fell to the strip of skin that appeared when he lifted his arms. His skin looks so smooth.

"Okay." I said getting up as well and making my way to the shower. I stopped in the doorway of the bathroom waiting for Logan to leave but he didn't move. I stared at him.

"Get out." I stated. He smirked and shook his head. I sighed.

"Stubborn little shit." I mumbled under my breath. "Leave."

He smirked, "You're so easy to piss off." He stated then walked out the door.

After my warm and lovely shower I strolled over to my closet. What to wear. What to wear. I looked through my closet and pulled out a floral sweater with ripped denim shorts and pulled them on. I grabbed a pair of grey vans and slipped them on.

I left my hair down and curled the bottom. For my make up I just put a tiny amount of concealer, and coated my eyelashes with mascara, with some strawberry lip gloss on.

I walked into the hallway the same time as Logan. He was wearing a pair of denim jeans and a denim button down.

"Whoa, no no no, go change." I said, denim on denim is a big no-no. He stared at me.

"What?" He asked looking confused.

I sighed dramatically, "Logan, my friend, you do not on any circumstances wear denim on denim." I'm being over dramatic I know, Logan looked down at his choice of clothing. "Go change for the sake of not only you but all the young children." I finished.

He raised an eyebrow, "You done?" He asked. I glared at him and he laughed.

"Go change." I said, "Please?" I did the puppy dog eyes and stuck my bottom lip out a little.

He hesitated, "Fine." He sighed, I smiled. "You choose a shirt for me then." He walked into his room and I followed. His smell surrounding me when I entered. I glanced quickly around the room. It was simple but boyish. Logan gestured at his closet and I walked over. I opened the doors and scanned my eyes over his surprising neat clothes. I started flipping through his shirts. He had really good taste for a boy.

"Here." I said turning around with a grey sweater in my hands.

My eyes landed on a shirtless Logan, his jeans hung low so you could seen the band of his Calvin Klein underwear. God he looked yummy. He walked up to me and my breath hitched. He was so close. When he took the sweater from my hands his fingers brushed mine. My eyes flickered to his plump lips that looked so inviting. I looked back at his chocolate brown eyes. His eyes fell to my lips, licking his lips his eyes travelled back to mine.