chapter three - the new kid

picture of logan, he's so hot oh my ------->

________________________

Haydee

I really really don't want to go to school, but since my mom went off her face yesterday because I apparently skipped class, I decided to go not in the mood for another fight.

I hopped out of my warm bed and walked into the bathroom. I stripped off my pajamas and turned the shower on. As I waited for the water to get warm I scanned my pale body in the mirror. I'm not one of those skinny girls with the thigh gap and all that jazz, I have a curvy body that is way to pale for my liking. Must remember to go tan sometime. Having had enough looking at myself in the mirror I checked the shower. I squealed when the hot water touched my skin. Showers can be really annoying sometimes, the water is either to hot or to cold. It's really hard to get the perfect temperature.

Turning some more cold water on I slipped into the shower. When the water was perfect I moved under the shower head letting the warm drops of water roll down my skin in a soothing manner. I rubbed my vanilla scented shower gel into my skin, then rinsed.

As I hopped out the shower I grabbed a cream coloured towel wrapping it around me after I dried myself a little. I walked into my room and shuffled over to my closet. After scanning my very messy closet I grabbed a bra and matching panties, I slipped them on throwing my towel on my bed. I chose to wear a plain pair of black jeans, a grey jumper and vans, plain I know but I don't want Megan noticing me.

I blow dried my hair into loose curls and made my way to the kitchen. Once I reached the kitchen I made toast with Nutella and some orange juice. I sat down on a stool and ate the deliciousness that is toast and Nutella, I sculled down my OJ and ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

-

I walked up to my locker and fiddled with the lock until it opened. I got out my first and second session books. I shut the locker and started to make my way to my first class which was Chemistry when I heard my name.

"Haydee Johnson please come to the front office. Haydee Johnson please come to the front office." The Principle, Mr Hyde, said over the PA system.

Sighing I turned around and made my way to the front office. Am I in trouble or something? I rounded the corner and saw the front doors of the building open to reveal a very sexy looking Logan. What? Aren't I allowed to admire someone with extremely good looks? Now I know how all those cheerleaders feel about him, I mean we can't help it, he's just so danging hot.

I blushed when I saw that he caught me staring at him. I turned away and faced the front door of the office sucking in a breath, I have n idea why I'm here.

Once I stepped in Mrs Barns, the font office lady greeted me with a huge smile which I returned. I walked over to Mr Hydes's office and knocked on the door. I heard a muffled 'Come in' from the other side and obeyed. When I opened the door there was a boy sitting opposite Mr Hyde.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked, glancing at the boy who has now turned around. He had bright blue eyes and blonde hair. Man he was hot, but not as hot as Logan. I can't help but compare him to Logan.

"Yes, Haydee, this is Lucas Thompson. He is new and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind showing him around.

"Sure." I said. Lucas smiled at my which I returned.

We walked out the office side by side with an awkward silence around us.

"Right, well I'll take you to your locker first." I said glancing at him, he nodded. "Um do you know what number your locker is and what the combination is?"