Chapter 8 ~ Camping Part 1

Today I leave for the long weekend which consists of 4 days, Friday to Monday. I'm going camping with Logan and his friends. They'll probably get high, I've never been high before. Hmm wonder what it's like. My thoughts were interrupted as a car horn beeped from outside. I jumped up and grabbed my bags. 

I walked outside and saw Logan sitting in his car waiting for me. 

"Ello." I grinned excited. 

Logan laughed. "Ello." He mocked. I rolled my eyes and sat down. 

"So how long is the ride to where we are camping??" I asked bouncing in my seat.

"An hour." I nodded. "We are meeting my mates there, we're going early because we're getting the food and setting up camp." He finished with a wink. I nodded again. 

"You look cute." He stated pulling out of the driveway. I blushed and muttered a 'thanks' and looked out the window. I heard him chuckle. 

~*~

"Are we there yet?" I asked sighing. 

"No." He answered.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked turning to face him. 

He sighed, "You'll see, muffin."

"Stop calling me that." I crossed my arms.

"No." He had that gorgeous smirk playing on his lips.

I huffed and turned up the radio, Wrecking ball by Miley Cyrus, was on. I started humming softly. The song is really good, Miley has talent no doubt it's just the video isn't that great. I don't understand why she had to be naked, she's a beautiful girl but just why. 

The car can to a halt, "We're here!" Logan hollered jumping out the car. I beamed following suit.

"Whoa.." I looked around, "This place is beautiful." There were trees surrounding us with a beautiful lake behind the camping spot. "Can we swim in the lake?" I asked Logan getting my bag.

"Yep, sure can. But there are water snakes in there." He stated, I made a face causing him to laugh. "Don't worry muffin, I was joking." 

"Stop. Calling. Me. That." I said slowly.

"Or what?" He raised an eyebrow. I glared at him. I walked over to the tent and opened the bag to start building it. I noticed there was only one. I ain't sharing no tent with that horny bastard.

"There is only one tent." I said looking back at Logan.

He smirked, "Yes love, you're sharing a tent with me." 

'But-

"No buts. Just admit you want to." He said with a wink. Fucktard.

He laughed loudly, "Did...did you just call me a...a fucktard?" He said in between laughing. 

"Yes, I did. Problem?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

He smiled, a real heart stopping smile. God that dimple always gets me. I loved his real smile, he hardly ever really smiles.

"Come on, help me with the tent. Then we will go get the food." He said. I helped him with the tent and then we set off to go get some supplies.

We entered the store and we each got a basket. "Can we get marshmallows?" I asked pouting and making my eyes big. "Please?" 

Logan hesitated, "Fine." He sighed. I squealed and skipped off to find some marshmallows. 

After getting some chips and lollies I went to find Logan. I looked down an aisle and saw him talking to some girl. I felt my heart squeeze, why am I jealous? I don't like him.