Part 9

After some time Armaan goes from there exchanging contact details and inviting them for the wedding ceremonies while telling them it will be a surprise for ridhima. Soon Armaan was again with a couple sitting in a restro.

Repeating all his story to them he waited for them to respond it seem they are slower in stimuli to such a situation.

Armaan – guys at-least say a word in agreement or rejection.

Lady – oye... sach Bata tu sach bol raha hain Na.

Armaan – what will I get lying to you people who I never know before?

Rahul – well you lied here...

Armaan – what I lied.

Rahul – which we never meet before.

Armaan – did us... I can't recall any of us meeting.

Rahul – certainly you may not remember 'Ginni'.

Armaan – what the...!! How you end up knowing that name.

Rahul – why can't I know that name... does it hold some memories to you... does certain

Armaan – RJ know that... RJ tu...

And again the man hugged each other. "I am shocked yaar. Today I got to meet 2 old mates of mine. You and that 'Moody'... can u be imagine I was in my way to call friend of my would-be-wife and they end up my mates too. U remember that in school before you shift to you home town that I use to tell you about 'Moody' guy next my door. He end up being a doctor in most renowned hospital. Here you who end up as a great business man with your lady. Ahh this day can't be more surprising."

Muskaan who was watching the two spring up with her chattering mouth "Armaan you know what that means." Armaan shake his head in no to hear her say "this means you and ridhi are meant to be. See her friends from schooling ends up as your own lost friends. This means you both are meant to come across each other someday and see you both are getting married. While you are perfect for each other I can say that as I heard lot about you from rahul months from the day I meet him while he was new in school when ridhima to joined us after some days, knowing ridhima being her friend long time. You both are kid hearted and helping loving... I guess this pair of yours is made up there" Pointing to the sky up said muskaan.

Flashback Ends

Ridhima looked at Armaan who was at distance from her seeing off the guest after the lunch and blessing to the couple. Armaan too looked towards ridhima for once only to see her looking towards him. Armaan give a movement to his face asking ridhima in a indication of head 'what happened'. Ridhima smiled towards him mouthing a 'thank you' to him making Armaan smile with a blink of eye ensuring 'it's his pleasure'.

Soon all the guest left leaving the youngsters behind. Armaan 's parent went downstairs with keerti shubhankar to see for the mehndi designer instruction ridhima not to rush for any work around, telling her to enjoy with her friends as it's the days to make memories not to rush into things. So ridhima have to follow strict orders given by nandani with a laugh as she is already got in a comfortable zone with her would-be mother-in-law.

They all were setting in the terrace joining a table together. They were talking randomly with each other getting the updates of all the time they lost on each other discovering new things too.

After sometime mehndi designer walked in greeting nandani and keerti. They took designer to the terrace asking ridhima to sit for mehndi. Women came to dress the brides hand and legs with design she took her cones extra piece of cloth to put on her lap and design book so ridhima could select the design she like. After giving ridhima time to choose she turn around to talk something with nandani leaving ridhima to select the design who was engross in looking at the designs present in front of her. Suddenly she felt something cold touching her hand. She removed her hand from below to see what the cold thing was. Lifting her hand she saw small 2-3 line were made on her hand with mehndi that the women kept outside to start with. She look around when found Armaan standing behind her talking with guys with his hands resting on the table near the cone that resulted lines on her hand.