Part 24

Part.24

It was few hours now but armaan wasn't leaving ridhima while ridhima's fear of getting caught again vanished as if Glow-worm (jugnu) vanishes in day light. "Armaan what happened to you. Why you are like this all thin and starving like" ridhima asked him while caressing his hair to which he just tighten his grip on her as his fear came rushing back to him with her question. "Armaan" she again tried but he didn't say even a single word but shock his head in denial. She let it go for the time being thinking to ask it later. He was all week in move himself on his will but suddenly some thought came rushing to him and he sit back on the bed near ridhima's leg which she have earlier extended for armaan to lay on.

He moved near her then looking at her he lifted his hands roaming it on her face and shoulders as if checking her wellbeing. "Tum... tum theek toh ho Na ridhima. I... tumhe kuch hua toh nahi Na...?" he asked her still looking all over her to see any sign of injury. Seeing him looking out for her with such strong emotion of care even lifting himself to move with all pain give her teary eyes. "Ridhima..." armaan called out to her seeing in her eyes hearing her not speaking with moist gathering around her eyes "I am fine armaan. It's you who look more suffered one. Please you lay down you need rest."

Armaan shake his head in no "No... You lay" ridhima tried to resist his demand "But armaan you need rest. I will...." But armaan didn't want to hear her excuse so cutting her words he said just a simple single word "Please" hearing his pleading 'please' she just lay down beside armaan. But armaan who was sitting with bed post support now with pillows behind him to make it comfortable for him just patted his laps when ridhima was looking at him. Indicating her to keep her head on his laps to which ridhima tried to speak but all she saw him replying was with shaking head in no with hands still patting his laps.

Ridhima was so touched with his immense care even in all this phase that she kept her head in his laps hiding her face in his thin stomach. Silently crying over her fate and past of the maltreated for almost a year long. She tried to cry without making it obvious to armaan about her weeping but he knew it but said nothing but keep caressing her head with affection and care while one hand rest on her shoulder making her fell all more secure. They both didn't asked other one any questions for the past year but in heart they both know the other one have suffered too with themselves. For the moment they both want to run away from the memories or even from the question that was hold in their heart and mind, all they wanted for now and life was each other. They may be not in love still be they have suffered days and months long because of each other, for each other, with each other may be they were miles or kilometers or just a block away who knows, but they were away still together into all these suffering and now all they can find is the silent care in each other after suffering together they want to bring peace together, to bring happiness back together.

Ridhima went to sleep while crying her eyes out with armaan's caressing hands. Armaan felt her crying getting into sobbing and eventually it stopped making him know of her sleepy state. He wanted to lay down too but wasn't able to move his body in anyway partially due to not wanting to disturb ridhima and partially because he have no strength to move himself thus resting his head back he went to sleep. Being in all sleepy state he slides down in one side resting his head on ridhima's waist while ridhima still rested her head in his laps holding one of his hands in her grip.

They both slept with mind freeze in the past that made them have just a little piece of peace. Armaan in sleep moved his hand from one place to other trying to find the comfort from the pain and uneasiness that was gripping him once again causing ridhima's sleep flew away from her eyes. She open her eyes moving her face to look above to see armaan resting his head on her stomach now moving his one free hand again and again in sleepy state and murmuring something ridhima tried to pull herself a bit up without disturbing him to hear him, so she put her wait on her elbows lift her upper body to hear him murmuring "I.... did nothing.... Ridhima... she need me... leave... please... no shock..... It pains.... Snake in room... Help me... snake... ridhima..." his broken words made some sense to ridhima as she heard him earlier saying the same but why he was afraid so much and what the heck the snake he is murmuring. He kept murmuring the same in his unconscious state groaning in pain in between making ridhima to think about waking him up.