Part 31

Ab Tak Recap:- 

Armaan and Ridhima leave Malik Mansion and come and stay at Ridhima's house.

Where a highly shattered Armaan pours out his feelings as to how betrayed he felt when his parents did nothing to help him and get him out of that hell.

He laments as to how painful those days were for him when he could neither help himself nor his wife. After letting him vent to his hearts content Ridhima finally speaks up trying her best to make him understand the other side of the story about which they where still clueless. 

Will Armaan forgive him parents ?

Will Ridhima succeed in getting the old Armaan back ? 

To find out read ahead!

Now.Part 31

After it was done Armaan walked up to the room and stood in the balcony attached to it looking at the kids playing in orphanage backside of the house.

Ridhima came there looking for Armaan seeing him standing out in open air she too walked up to him and stood beside him looking at the kids not saying anything for some time. It was silence between then only.

"Can you see these kid Ridhima how much they are happy in there small world. You know ridhima these kids at least know that they don't have their parents to look after them so they don't have any expectation from anyone. See that kid in the corner he fell while playing he even got hurt but instead of cribbing or crying he went one side cleaned his leg with small tap there and then he is back to play. But you know when these small kids have someone to look after them, they ought to get attention and when they don't get much needed importance they cry a lot to catch that attention. Ridhima every kid in the world want their parents to love them so where I am wrong if I want that same love from my parents ridhima. I want to forget everything but every time I see them I feel betrayed not getting the support from only people that are my world. I want to understand them and their actions but I can't justify them even in my heart as I can't find any real reason to see them in place which is helpless-not-able-to-help." Poured his heart still looking lost. "Armaan I know what pain it is to have loved ones and even then you don't get to feel their presence in need or being loved. But Armaan there are always things to that are sorted over the game of words." Ridhima tried to make him see through properly. "I want to play that word games ridhima but I can't play it alone. I need to have the person in front of me to play it with me. You want me to have proper conversation with my family and to forgave them but tell me something ridhima how can you expect me to understand their situation when they are still hiding things from me. How do you want me to forgive them when they themself don't want me to tell everything that lead them to stay back not helping or telling me why they never looked back to me or you."

He continued "Ridhima it was not easy at all. Not at that time not now, it was not just about me but this have to do with you too. I have brought you in my life promising that I will protect you from everything but I failed in my vows. It was not all physical torture it was emotional breakout too. I wanted to protect you, guard you from everything, I want you to be happy but I can't keep any of these things at its best. I don't know why but I feel like betraying your trust in me like I have killed you happiness."

Hearing him out ridhima felt touched by his care and affection. It's been few month that they are back now bringing a mature and emotionally stable Armaan back but something so pulling the Lively Armaan back. He was caring then he was caring now, he was loving then he was loving now, but he was full of life then which is missing now...

"Armaan why do you feel like you betrayed me, there was nothing you can do at that time. I know and understand the circumstances that we both were in but Armaan it have nothing to be blamed on you. I know if there could be a slightest of chance you would have not let that happen" ridhima ensured Armaan keeping her hand on his cheeks making him look in her eyes. But Armaan diverted his eyes from her before speaking ahead. "There was a chance ridhima I got that chance in the very start. The people who kidnapped you were wheeling you out of the hotel when I saw you being taken away but I just looked over it as the face was covered but I have noticed the kangan you wear. If I had been alert it wouldn't have happened in the first place it was all my mistake that cost us so much loss of everything emotion, time together, love and care." ridhima once again made him look in her eyes holding his cheeks in both her palms.