Part 35

Armaan bag the project that he was working on from few days, happy about the achievement he had, he came home all happy before even karan aur shubhanakr may walk in. Moving directly inside he went to his room to freshen up and see his lady.

Once he was inside the room he called her "Ridhima" she was sitting on the bed with some papers around, not expecting him at this moment ridhima got scared with his sudden call and the papers in her hand went flying in the air falling on floors and some on the bed itself. She looks up to see Armaan smiling radiantly at her, keeping his bag away he came up to her holding her hand he pulled her on her feet just to hug her.

The whole event was so sudden for her that it made her numb to react but then Armaan keep hugging her she came into reality and hugged him back with a smile on her face. Holding her from arms he back away a bit to look in her eyes still holding onto her "Mein bahut khush hun ridhima Itne di se mein jis project pe kaam kar raha tha na I get the project with a bang with many more perks" his eyes were sparkling happiness Before she can say anything He hugged her once again showing and sharing all his excitement.

Ridhima was all smiling seeing him so happy and excited for the achievement. "Mein Abhi Fresh hoke aata hun phir aaj hum sab Kahin bahar chalenge Dinner ke liya... Ehh So excited."Saying so he went to freshen up. Shaking her head at his excitement she thought she has seen this kind of excitement in kids only when they would have scored highest in the class they get as much as excited as Armaan is right now. They go running to their mother's flaunting their marks card proudly and here he came to her flaunting his project.

She laughs at her own way of comparing his actions. Turning around she saw the papers scattered, collecting them she kept them back in the drawer.

Once he was freshening up he went down with ridhima to see keerti nandani sitting together talking about something. They saw Armaan coming from his room in casual clothes, seeing which nandani asked "arye Armaan tu aaj jaldi aa gaya beta" to which he smile sitting beside her, hugging her sideways while ridhima went to sit beside her di.

"haan maa Bahut din se mein late aa raha tha ek project ke chakar mein aur guess what I got that project so I came early to spend time with everyone," Armaan said relaxing back on the couch.

"Hmmm... Tabhi aate hi tum room chale gaye the humse mile bina, kyun maa" keerti tease Armaan with meaningful look hearing which Armaan and ridhima blushed a bit.

"nahi vo toh mein Fresh hone ke liya gaya tha" Armaan said controlling his smile trying to defend himself.

"Hunh.... Bachu hum bhi kabhi tumhari jagha the" nandani said pulling his ears.

"Maa Chodo na dard ho raha hai" Armaan complained winching like a baby.

"Acha bata Kab aaya aur Project kounsa tera papa ne toh kuch nahi bataya"

"Mein half hour pehle hi aaya tha bus aur vo project..." it was left in middle with other voice over.

"Project Kounsa Project Bhai." Karan asked coming in with shubhankar by his side.

"Arye kya baat aaj sab itni jaldi jaldi aa gaye" Keerti said moving in the kitchen to bring water.

"Haan bus kaam pura ho gaya toh... by the way koun se project ki baat ho rahi thi" shubhankar questioned looking at Armaan.

"Wahi jis pe Armaan itne din se kam kar raha tha" nandani said as a matter of fact.

"Armaan koun sa project".

"Papa vo mein ne bahar se ek project mein dealing ki hai so"

"Bahar se matlab" shubhankar asked taking a glass of water keerti brought.