Part 11

Armaan enter in his room and looked at ridhima sitting on the bed with head bow down. Armaan closing the door walk towards the bed when ridhima moved and forward a glass of milk towards Armaan. Armaan smile at her taking it in his hands. Ridhima keep standing their not knowing what to do next and what not to do. she wasn't that nervous now after hearing anji and Sonali words about Armaan but the bit of nervousness left in her being a new bride it's her birth right after all.

But then she looked at Armaan who have forwarded her the same glass of milk that few sec back she have handled him. She was confused that she lifted her eyes to look at him trying to know what Armaan wanted to do. But hen getting no hit from his smiling face she asked "kya hua...."

Arman Repliad manipulated "IT'S just cradling nothing .... mein jaanta Hu ki tumne theek se kuch khaya nahi tha jab hum sab dinner kar rahe the family ke sath toh ye ...." were forwarding my side every glass "These you drink hungry you "Shake Her Head Riddhima nine" nahi vo ... abhi nahi lag rahi aur ye ... ye vo apke liya hai "Smile Again Arman therefore manipulated reply" I've had you not just e Knov Already at the beginning and then it will take a long time Thodi's and being the new house you will still Hesittion Thodi e e Knov gas is the new place you drink these symptoms, "Arman were Faorwarded again glass each. Which Riddhima then denied again "par mein kaise ... aap ne bhi theek se nahi khaya tha ... aapko bhi toh bhook lagi hogi" Which then Arman denied "No, he did not book me" bit His Stomc Voised His Hunger Making a sound the Silent room "maybe you do not share your Tummi" So what are you saying Riddhima Lugeda Nrwsnes OF a Little Letting All Fly Away from Her window bit.

Being Felt Arman Arman Kaugt red handed "toh kya karen niche bhi nahi ja sakte dadi ji aai thi thodi der pehle wapas as unki car mein problem thi ... unhone dekha toh" Words Unsaid today Riddhima Understand His Side "no desire for these Take P "But Arman denied" No not like that, "was Kept His Eyes Falls Near a study table with cup coffee maker on a" yes ... we will divide it ... best solution "Arman Move Towards IT and Leo were taking cup Kept There Arman were divided half-half milk.

Walking back to ridhima Armaan forwarded one glass to her while having his other half in his coffee cup. ridhima with smile hold the glass then Armaan raise his cup and raise a toast saying "to this new phase of life" saying this Armaan lightly hit his cup with ridhima's glass and hearing him ridhima can't control her laughter "sachi Armaan toast with milk" Armaan lightly scratch his head behind with sheepish smile. "Well that's all we have now". They both smiled and have their own share of milk with cheering about new phase of life.

ridhima "thank you so much Armaan " Armaan who was keeping his cup in a side look at her in surprise "thank u kyun" asked Armaan being confused of receiving a thanks "for making all this so easy for me... trying to ease this natural nervousness and lightening the atmosphere" said ridhima.

"It's my pleasure ma'am Armaan bows in front of her a little dramatically" making her share a laugh with him.

After few min Armaan spoke up "tum vo washroom mein change kar lo... mom ne kuch night dress rakhi hain wahan Jo theek lage change into it.... thak bhi gai hongi tum" riddhima nodded her head and moved to washroom for changing the cloths while Armaan changed in room only. After sometime ridhima came out wearing a full length nighty with all jewelers and heavy makeup was gone still making her look beautiful. Only her mangalsutr was there in her neck seeing Armaan already change ridhima stood by a side of a bed looking on it.

Armaan "ridhima i will be on couch u get on bed and her take the comforter" said Armaan giving her a comforter from pulling drawer in bed and taking his too. Ridhima stop him from taking out another pullover.

Armaan look at her in confusion but ridhima didn't give voice to her words but just spoke her thoughts with her action as she set his and her pillow on the bed itself with the comforter.