Part 18

"Drew See you are taking it all wrong. I am not behind all this, I know your evidence might be pointing at me for all this but believe me I am not behind kidnapping her. She is kidnapped by someone else. And taking me in you are letting real people out in open to do the real crime they have taken ridhima for. I beg you please save her." Armaan begged in front of him but he only signaled his people to take Armaan out of the way and they dragged him out.

"Okay one minute. I am walking into your custardy but please keep looking for here. I will be in front of your eyes but please you keep looking for those real people behind" Drew spoke "We know our work Mr. Malik don't try to be smart with us and keep moving we don't have all day for you to play with us." Armaan was taken out while Drew and his other team members Shelby Wyatt and Simon Asher were there going through the crime scene to get hold of something that can lead them towards ridhima to save her from all this"

Simon Who was looking around found something in one corner of the room. He took hold of it putting it as evidence he keep searching for more. Same goes with Shelby and Drew they all keep searching and collecting evidence. Been collected all they can put their hands on the gathered in their bureau getting the details of the things but few prove to be useless while one particular item in all those proven to be of great help. Generating all the details related to the particular item they got 6 names in their suspecting list. The thing they got hold of was a limited edition man's Rado Watch one of the high class people can only manage to afford it without much care. Names that came out where Ryan, Matthew, Ambani, Mark, Shubhankar Rai and Liam.

Finding an Indian name in the list they went towards Armaan in a cabin he was kept in for interrogating him about Shubhankar. "Who is this person Name Shubhankar" was the direct question Drew asked him entering in the cabin. Armaan first look up towards him then asked him to repeat as he was thinking something when he came so wasn't having attention to hear him. "Who is this person Name Shubhankar". Armaan looked at him as If confused but answered "He is My Brother and my Wife's Brother-in-law."

"How can he be you brother When you are Malik and he is Rai." Armaan sign "Dad adopted him one fine day and since then he was brother of mine and guardian as well. Why you asked me about him suddenly"

"We got this watch in your room we carried it as a suspecting element and investigating about it we got few names from all of which only Shubhankar and ambani were the Indian name that appeared to me so I came know the relation of Shubhankar guy with you. As ambani was the known personality already."

Armaan asked "Can I please see the list of the people you are suspecting may be something can be helped" Drew was about to disagree with him when Shelby came up with the list with more names on it but what stick Armaan was 'Liam' name and even name of someone else his attention it was Mr.Hawwa's name too included in the list.