Part 29

Part.29

It's been nearly a month still Armaan was ignoring interaction with everyone including his own family excluding ridhima. He wasn't talking to anyone but ridhima wasn't letting him be in his shell, she keep trying to talk to him and in lone time when she talk to him he have started to respond her in somewhat normal way but when she try to indulge him in conversation in presence of third person he kept his silence. She even tried to take him down to have some family time thinking he will eventually come out of his shell but it never happen, he do sit with her holding her hand but it was always in a way that clearly spoke to others that he isn't comfortable with them around him that surely hurt everyone to know that.

One Such day ridhima once again took Armaan with her down even if Armaan showed no sign of improvement ever since but she can't give up. She knew he will take his own time and she is ready to give him his time with her support along. Soon they both were sitting on the couch with Armaan holding onto Ridhima's arm not letting her move away from him seeing others too settling down around them. They all kept sitting in living room without speaking anything when keerti take the opportunity and played some random movie coming on the Television. They all merge themselves in movie it have just started few minute back the first half of the movies was 3 people particularly John, Katrina and Neil, who are college going who have their own share of fun pranking playing partying and a little bit of studying too. But what happen after an intermission brought a shout in their living room.

It doesn't have the need to hire a defective for, it was a clear sound for them to hear it was Armaan who have shouted. The scene after intermission have just started causing Armaan to shout out loud "Close the dam TV." Shouting so he hide his ears from his hands hiding his face in his legs rolling like a ball within himself.

The scene that have flashed on Television was John being tortures in the prison but the authority men severely. They have been watching New York Movie that released in 2009 but no one have seen it yet so they ever changed it before hand to avoid such reaction from Armaan. But nothing can be done now to redeem what have already happened those scene have brought back the memories of the torture days he have gone through which he have started to forgot with Ridhima's care and support. But it once again got refreshed with the same kind of maltreating he just witnessed on the screen. Ridhima tried to pacify him trying to make him believe that his days of torture are really over. That he is with her already with his own family, that now no one will be there hurting him. Nearly after half an hour Armaan was relaxing with Ridhima's caressing his back and hairs. Sipping some water from the glass that ridhima had forwarded to him that was kept on the table in front of them he was calming down.

Others were only watching the couple not know what they should do at this moment. They aren't supposed to keep out of it as they are his family but they are even not meant to indulge in it knowing Armaan is still in his shell after everything.

But the mother's heart can't have that strong grip on her emotions so as to not move and console her child who seems totally broken. Nandani came up to him, settling down on floor on her knees beside Armaan. She raised her hands to keep them on Armaan's knees wanting to console her broken son, to ensure him that nothing with happen to him this point forwards as his mother is with him who will take every bad omens on her if it comes in his ways. But Armaan moved his legs even before she can put her hand on him, moving away he stood at some distance not letting her touch him. Ridhima was still sitting on the same place as before, she wasn't shocked or surprised by his action she knew something like this while happen and it will keep happening till the day he take out his anger, his frustration, his pain. His torture and the betrayal he felt. She hope today is the day it all come out, she know that will be in worst way and too ask for it was the worst of all but it have to be happening to bring him back to the life he was living.