part 7

Armaan - riddhima ek baat poochun...

Ridhima – hain
Armaan - tum khush ho...
Ridhima – matlab...???
Armaan – matlab...ke humare rishte se..Is shaadi se....tum khush ho Na ....
Ridhima – kya mera jawab Ka kuch matlab rakhega...
Armaan – Jarur rakhega.. mein jana chahati hun ki jis ladki se mein shaadi karne wala hun vo mujhe mein aapni Khushiyan dekh sakti hain ki nahi... kya usska Vishwas hain ki mein tumhe Khushiyan de sakta hun....
Ridhima – agar mein ne na keh diya toh...!!!!!
Armaan look at ridhima while ridhima was already looking at him. Armaan looking in her eyes spoke.
Armaan – Toh mein sochunga ki kya kaami rah gai hain mujhe mein Jo ek Ladki ko aapne jivan saathi mein chaiye hoti hain aur khoshish karunga ki vo sudhar sakun aur ye bhi chahunga ki tumhe sab se acha jivan saathi mile....

Ridhima smile with such a heart touching answer. What a girl after all want from her life partner.
Just respect for her parents and respect from boy for her feelings and boy ready to work on his falls improving himself as a person and ready to care the girl...
And ridhima found everything in armaan... he respect every person he meets. He is ready to work on his falls even when he don't have one at least till now she haven't figure out any even then he is ready to take step to improve himself and he haven't taken rejection in bad way but cared for her betterment even then .

Ridhima – Armaan main khush hun....aur mujhe koi objections nahi hai is rishte se mein janti hun mujhe yahan koi dikat nahi hogi...aapke maa papa itne ache hain.... Aur mujhe is baat ki bhi khushi hai ki mujhe aap Jaise life partner mil raha hai.. Aapne mera liya behtar (better) jivan saathi ki dua kari bina ye Jane ki aapse behtar jivan saathi ek ladki ko kabhi nahi mil sakta ye hi batata hai ki agar aage Jaake mujhe koi problem hui toh aap mera sath honge...

Armaan smiled listening to her... And then hold her hand which was kept on the edge of the swing...ridhima felt armaan's hand on hers and looked at armaan...

Armaan – ridhima I am lucky to have u as a life partner.... Mein nahi janta tha ki mera ek chota sa aur simple sa question hi itna kuch bata dega... Meri Choti si baat ko tumhara is andaj mein samjhna hi batata hain ki Shayad tumhare sath mujhe aapne actions ko note karne ki jarurat na pade....
Tumhare sath mein khud ko free mehsus kar sakhunga... jo aaj tak sirf maa papa ke sath hua hain...

Ridhima – agar humein aapne jeevani sathi ke samne hi soch samjh kar bolna pade toh jeevan saathi kasia... vo toh bus jivan ka ek samjhota ho jayega..
Armaan – I am glad ridhima tumhare Jaise samjdar ladki se meri shaadi ho rahi hain...
Armaan ridhima then smiled and then both talked about their like's dislikes...
And then shubhankar and keerti took ridhima with them and left her to her father's house as ridhima always insisted on being independent and then they went to their house..

That day both Ridhima and armaan slept with happy face as they were sure that their parents have made right decision for them.... The day they both spend with each other getting to know a little about the person they going to share their life and all the emotional and mental state with for all their life...

A week went by with armaan ridhima spending time in their Jobs surrounded by the Gang all the time.. Ridhima was becoming Very friendly with the Gang as they never leave her alone whenever they get little time the gather in her cabin with armaan being dragged along with them. But Both AR weren't able to
Get time alone to them...

Gang always surround them and talk of unlimited topics be it the silliest topic of all. But gang can talk on that topic to very seriously and later would just burst out laughing making ridhima to laugh more on their silly acts... and sometime Seeing atul taking care of anji smallest demand and taking care of her more then she care for herself made her wonder that will armaan and she will that care for each other. And seeing shaurya Sonali armaan use to thing weather ridhima will be reacting in such a shy way with armaan around her...