Part 38

Armaan who was standing seeing her mono syllabically asking him questions had a smile on his face. This certainly has given her shock as well with the happiness that would reach clouds another moment when her shock will move away.

Her one question "Why" brought in the simple shrug from Armaan in reply. He turns around and settles himself on the bed, ridhima who was still wanting her answer moved up to him sitting beside him she kept the file in her laps and with both her hands turn Armaan towards her.

Once again she asked, "Why Armaan". He looks into her eyes "Because I know you are self-made and always wanted to stand on your own feet. So this is just a small part of that start."

Ridhima kept looking at him but then took the file in her hand and was looking at it with lost eyes. Armaan smile "I have put in all the details in these documents from A to Z to just start off immediately. You can read the file and you will not need any other help out of it but it doesn't mean I am banning you to ask my help in any way it just that I have jotted down all the points and details that you might be needing."

Still lost once again she asked "Why".

Sigh at her same question with lost mind and eyes staring in his "Ridhima I have done nothing, I have got few things from here and there before finalized certain stuff I have just bagged the contract. It's just that I have gotten you a project in hand and it's on you now to complete it from its foundation to its solid rooftop."

"This was why you keep asking help from me for one or the other thing so I can do things for me with my ideas involved," ridhima asked still staring into his eyes. To see him nod in yes smilingly.

'Why Armaan" this was another why question she asked to which Armaan just chuckled when ridhima winced "Armaan" to which he tried to stop. Controlling his laugh he holds on to her face in his palms looking deep in his eyes "Because you were not joining back the office because dad was putting you a level higher in position due to your intelligence but as you suggested that no one will take it instead they will take it as family prestige for your promotion. So that day I thought to make you agree but then I sort of understand your point of view too, so without saying anything about it to others I just got this project. I know if u have told dad or bhaiya about it they would have done things to make it easily fall in our hands but then you might have not really liked it. So here, I did it all and for that, you can't feel bad now as it's just me who did it. I am your life partner, certainly not that better half but half a part in your life now that give me full permission to take all time, efforts and strength to do things for you."

Ridhima has a tear in her eyes hearing him speaking his heart out, though it was not the first time he is speaking his heart in front of her this is way much higher on emotions, emotions that are hidden and emotions that are showing in past and present.

"I love you" ridhima confessed as he just made her shed emotional tears and he is also wiping them away from her face. She moves ahead to embrace him in her eyes to feel the love but doesn't know what took over her in that second of moment that she moved ahead, closing her eyes she just placed her lips on his.

The strong thunder just hit Armaan with her lips attaching to his. Gently she moved her hands in his hairs ever so slowly she just started kissing him. Armaan who was shocked felt his eyes closing with all the love and hormones arousing in him. His hand on its own accord finds its way. one towards her cheek while the other one moved around her waist. He pulls her closer from her waist while she pulled him closed from his head as her hands were in his hairs with the pulls from both of them they fall back on the bed with ridhima under him. This is their first kiss like a real soul mate but the softness, care and love it holds in can't be compared to another feeling in the world. After some time she backed out still with close eyes she just rested her head on his chest lightly caressing his hairs.