Part 34

Everything started settling down back to normal. Armaan started handling business with his father and shubhankar bhaiya. Ridhima Stayed in the house working around with keerti and then waited for Armaan to come so they can have dinner together.

There was no different day today only difference that ridhima faced today was that she got a call from Armaan that he will be late so she should sleep having dinner not to stay back waiting for him.

A bit sad with the fact that she has to eat alone she just sat in her room, there were days after her mother father went to god and keerti di married her jiju she was alone thought by choice, those were the days she was habitual of eating alone but now those habits were lost somewhere as if they were never there. The thought of having to eat alone felt alien.

Taking a jog to the memory she recalls all the time when she found Armaan by her side. They were set up by her di and jiju to talk about something that they are sharing now, Wedded Life.

"The first impression that he left on me was when he was talking to a waiter, people tend to treat the workers at such places as shit thinking how low they are from them as they are serving them, but when she saw Armaan interacting with them with smile and politeness I knew he is a person with whom I can think about my life ahead. It was not the only thing. As we meet each other on one or another day I observe his small-small gestures that keep sticking to nerves as a stick notes which was gradually filling the nerve and reaching the heart."

"He did make me comfortable with people in his life on the very first day we meet. Just this gives you another chit to keep holding on to the person. I asked him if we can get married in the place where my parents use to stay and he instantly agreed to put my wish up and making people understand y, He was already into the shoes of defending my words or actions to other though it was to my di itself back then. Then he walks with me to the room to take my parent's blessings from the photographs that were hanging in my parent's room. There was a series if I keep counting about the things that made me fall for him may be an infinite series."

"Others may not see or count on the things that I am counting on as to some they may feel basic, to some this may look as the duty that one is doing as they think when one gets married they sign up for it but no it just for one's respect and care, and some may think that I am just blotting over nothing. But I know what it takes to make changes in your routine even if it was small changes as at this age one get habitual of the habits he nurtures."

"He had made her fall had for himself even when his fear was taking best of him. He has that unknown trust in her that she will understand his fear, will protect him. Even though he had lost the sanity resulting from the torture still he made m forgot every other thing. That was situations I know but I just can't avoid noticing it. Isn't that was you do when you start falling, before noticing your feeling yourself for another person you tend to see all the positive points that you can give to the person irrespective of the fact that few things get situations or coincident, still we praise the person. For me, that looks like a sign of us caring too much and loving that person."

Snap of fingers is what it takes to announce his arrival, not the sound of the door not even the changing in the light state from off to on. And here he is towering over her with the smile and questioning raised eyes breaking her chain of past reliving moments and thoughts over it.

"Why haven't you slept Ridhima? Its 1 am already and you are still up aren't you tired of all-day work you keep doing around the house." He asked seeing her still up sitting lost in the darkroom.

"nahi vo I was just... anyway mein dinner laati hun" she said moving not wanting to say what she was thinking lost it might be bit embarrassing saying she was thinking about him only.