Part 20

Part.20

Armaan's Point Of View

Drew again showed me some photographs where I was talking to 2 men as if showing them something. It was the other day photograph. I again gave drew my side of answer to explain myself to him saying. "Yeah. In the morning they came to me asking about someone in the guest or staff with the name called 'Liam' I was telling them that I just came couple of day Back so they can ask someone else." To which drew doubting me said that 'saying that much take only 2 minute of time but there I was talking to those people for good 15 minute then when ridhima came in the scene they moved away'

Flashback

The other day when both of us me and ridhima were walking towards the restro area of the hotel for the lunch as since morning we were in the room discussing the presentation detail about which dad told us about. So for a change we decided to have lunch in the restro to get some change in air. When they were walking towards the restro Armaan remember that he had left his mobile in the room as he was about to get the call from karan about more details to be faxed. So Armaan asked ridhima carry on he will come in a just a minute after taking his mobile from the room. Ridhima nodded with smile and moved ahead, she was waiting to Armaan sitting on one of the table. But he took more than the needed time which made her frown.

Ridhima decided to go and search for Armaan to see what happen to him that caused him so much delay. She was walking towards her room when saw Armaan standing with some people talking with him she moved towards Armaan calling him out. Hearing ridhima calling him out Armaan turn around to see her coming passing a smile to her he turn back to excuse himself but only to see them already gone from there.

"Kitni Der laga di Armaan tumne. Kya hua tha koun the vo log" ridhima asked Armaan who smile at her putting his arm on her shoulder "Kuch nahi pata nahi koun the... Mein jab mobile le kar wapas aa raha tha toh vo dono mujhse kisi 'Liam' Ke baar mein puchna lage.". "Liam..!" exclaimed ridhima. "Hain pata nahi koun hain. Maine bola ki mujhe nahi pata to hotel ke Kisi staff se pooch len par pata nahi kyun, they weirdly started a conversation with me and when you called me they just vanished without saying anything" Armaan said with frown.

"Chodo na... chalo na bahut bhuk lag rahi hain mujhe... lunch karte hain. Order ke baad aane mein bhi time lagega." Armaan smile saying "Hain chalo mujhe bhi bhuk lag gai aab toh thej wali" they both smiled moving towards the restro.

Flashback Ends

I was talking to them as they keep asking me one or the other thing indulging me in the talk even when they 5 minutes ago said that they urgently need to meet Liam even then they were talking to me over nothing special topics that one can talk on. I do give them excuse to go from there but they kept talking not letting me free then. Suddenly when I hear ridhima calling me from behind I turn to look at her but when I turn back there was no one I was surprise to see them flee away as soon as ridhima made her entry as if they have some fear looking ridhima it came alive. I guess ridhima wasn't able to see them either as they were in front of me and my back towards ridhima may be that have blocked her view but that happen to those man why they vanished suddenly.

'Armaan's Point Of View over.

Suddenly Armaan was brought back to the reality with a punch. He looked around to see a prison sharing his cell have punched him on face Armaan stood up with the help of the gate rods of the cell holding onto them he kept standing. Once again he received a punch he tried to protect himself while pushing him away from himself but he failed to even make him move a step back as he have grown week with all the torture of the authorities. Every part of his body pained and didn't allowed him to even stand properly leave alone pushing or fighting back with him. Prisoner kept on beating him till Armaan was collided with blood coming out from his mouth. Prisoner took out all his anger and revenge of been beaten upon Armaan without any thought even none of the authority person came up to help Armaan or to rescue him from the other prisoner, ending up Armaan in blood once again if he have not lost much already due to the beatings of FBI people.

He lay in one corner of the cell cuddling himself into a bad looking pathetically beaten and in venerable state, blood coming out from his mouth while dry bloods mark on his face, hands and legs can be seen. When he again went to his old memories