Part 36

Coming back in present due to her moments. She was hiding her face in my chest as by mistake I hit the lights switch to bring the brightness in the room causing her sleep to disturb. Smiling I remove the hairs that were coming on her face and got lost back where I was before he moved.

"Okay let's set a deal here" as I said that she looks up at me trying to read my face but I must say her worried expression changed after a moment her eye set on me. This instantly gives me a thought 'Am I that transparent with my feelings or thoughts' but pushing it away I just thought to put the already running topic a good end rather starting with another new one.

"Since its all first, for both of us then let's set a deal that is we both will get silent to each other, hmm? I mean okay if we say about it initially we will say or ask what our mind or heart want to ask we will not keep it in mind thinking what other will thing, because if we keep getting in such situations then we won't be okay with each other all the time we will be time try to avoid each other which neither of us wants" at this ridhima just shake her head in no looking down.

I just smile at her child-like act. "Okay so it's fixed we will say or ask anything anytime and..." I left in middle to let her complete it for him, she heard me stop so she looked up with a baby face and then seeing me not speaking ahead waiting for her to continue she said looking in my eyes "And we will go with the flow without any hesitation of new development in midst of us and will help each other not to got to in that different zone."

After that I just cup her face in my palms, kissing her forehead I just looked at her. She was shying with all the new things that started to happen between us and this was only making me smile. She wasn't saying anything just having a shy smile on her face which resisted my smile to leave me.

Now it been a week since then, now we sleep like that only. That day when I kissed her forehead, the day after I was leaving for office all decked up. She came with my phone in her grip I smiled at her warmly taking it keeping it in my pocket. I looked down for a second when she just cup my face in one hand and kissed me on my cheeks before running away from the room.

"I Had great Chat last night" muttering to himself he just left for the day as she didn't see her in the living room either knowing she must be hiding knowingly so not making it obvious to the family I just left smiling.

Back in present, he is thinking I knew these things would be talking time words are easier than action, but her not saying was also helping as she wasn't resisting also, she was getting with the flow. Letting me know gradually day by day what she really feels with her actions.

My chain of thought broke with the knock on the door she snuggles more in me due to disturbance, I just adore her but before I can get lost again, I heard the knock again. So letting her sleep on pillow carefully I march to look who it is, there was room service with the breakfast "Sir, Mr. Malik has ordered breakfast for you" smiling at him I just took the trolley from him before pulling it in.

Putting Trolley near the table I went to be to wake ridhima up "Ridhima" she just hmm-ed with a smile on her face" Armaan just keep adoring her. He tried once again, this time ridhima just open her eyes to look at him "Hmm" once again came her response. "Breakfast" saying so he just pulled her hand up making her sit on the bed still half-hidden in the blankets.

She was for sure having great sleep as she was about to fell back on the bed to get back to her sleep when Armaan catch holds on her hand pulling her back on her buts to keep sitting. "uhn hunnnn Sono do na Armaan" she was sleep as hell as last night she hasn't slept well, she even forgot that she had so casually told Armaan to let her sleep without referring aap and all to him. Thought she was in sleep but this small instance made Armaan's day. Small thing brings the brightest smile on one's face rather than big things.