Part 8

In Evening 

Everything was ready and armaan went from there to his house for getting ready for the Sangeet function that is 'Ought to bring all the music in his life too'. Armaan went Just few Min before the Guest started to arrive....
Elder Malik's and Shubhankar Keerti were already present in the House to welcome all of them and seeing to the Works around... Armaan Soon got ready after freshening up and was about to Leave when all his crazy Friends Drop on his door steps with blasting greetings... and then boys step ahead and picked armaan on their shoulder and then drop armaan in their car From above only....

Girls Saw this and laughed seeing armaan making so cute faces rubbing his bumps as they hurt due to sudden fall on them. And with so much chatter patter armaan was made to sit in between both the girls on back seat while Rahul and shaurya hopped on front seat and girls beside armaan and armaan was left cribbing like child for making him sit in between like a school boy...

Both friends are meant to never bug from their action and sparing the person... If they spare him then they will be what they say 'Bad spot on Name of friendship'

Soon They all reached the Gupta House and made their entrance grand leaving armaan n the car and went inside without out making it sure that armaan is with them or not...

As soon as they reach the gate Keerti asked them "Tum log armaan ke sath aane wale the na...." to which shaurya spook up "hain Bhabhi apne aisa kyun pucha" to hear nandani asking them "toh armaan kahan hain".

Atul spoke up while turning back to look for armaan "aaya toh hain hamare..." and his sentence trail off seeing armaan isn't there with them "anji armaan kahan hain" but then Sonali replied wondering "arye hamare sath hi toh tha" to which Shaurya make fun finding armaan absent "dar ke bhag toh nahi gaya"

Anji shut shaurya "shut up SV (shaurya Verma)" to which Shaurya pouted and asked "Arye par hain kahan vo". Atul been himself enquire "kahin vo car mein" and hearing him shaurya laughed saying "hahahahha .... Chalo dekhte hain...."

As soon as they went to the parking they saw...
Armaan sitting inside with hand crossed on his chest and looking forward with frustration while tapping his feet on the car floor. To see armaan like that Shaurya laughed out again "hahahahha" while opening the cars door for armaan.
Shaurya questioned him "armaan tu andar kya kar raha hain" Sonali too continued to tease armaan saying "hain armaan tera hi sangeet hain ... andar nahi jayega"
Armaan frustratingly looked at them then sarcastically asked them "ohh sachi mera sangeet hain...!!! Mujhe pata hi nahi tha" to which atul being his innocent self-asked him without getting sarcasm in armaan's tone "hoo tujhe nahi pata tha... tujhe bataya nahi kisi ne" Armaan shoot a 'Not so Funny look' to him to which atul made confuse look.

Anji in her very own style said atul to stay quiet "shut up atul vo majak kar raha hain". Atul scratch his head sheepishly "oohhhhh" Looking at atul anji can't stop her smile and then said to armaan "chalo armaan ab toh chalo".

Armaan with fake anger said "nahi-nahi... kya jarurat hain meri tum log hi chale jao" to get a glare from him Shaurya asked "tu nahi aa raha sach mein" Armaan made a face "nahi ...
Anji teasingly asked him "tum sach mein nahi aa rahe" Armaan faked it again "nahi jao tum log" again atul spoke up making armaan smile inwardly "armaan Bhabhi ko bura lagega chal na"

Sonali patted atul making him see the truth "atul vo ghusse mein bol raha hain ... aur armaan chalo aab natak band karo aapna" Shaurya said "hain aur wahan... Ridhima Tera wait kar rahi hogi"
Armaan shoot frustrating glance to all and made a move towards house to hear from behind what his friends were saying without stopping.