Chapter Ten

Once we got to the mall we first went to Hot Topic.
"So what are you going to get here?"I ask Colby.
"I'll probably get some jeans and a couple beanies. Maybe even a new hoodie,"he says,"What about you?"
"Probably some 5sos shirts and maybe some black jeans,"I say.
Once we finish shopping in Hot Topic I went into Victoria's Secret to get some things while Colby went to a different store. I walked out of the store and saw that Colby was waiting for me.
"Where to next?"he asks.
"Well I want to go into Forever 21 but you don't have to you can go somewhere else if you want,"I say.
"Nah it's fine it's not like Victoria's Secret so I'm fine,"he shrugs.
"Ok,"I say. We walk in and I already found a bunch of things that I want to get.
"Oh my god I want to get everything here,"I say.
"Really...everything?"Colby asks looking around the store.
"Well obviously not,"I roll my eyes.
As we're walking around Colby finds the sluttiest crop top ever,"You get this,"he smirks.
"God no! I would never wear that or look good in it,"I gag.
"I look you would look good in it,"he says still smirking.
"God would you stop,"I huff.
"Fine, whatever,"he chuckles.
I end up spending $60 worth of clothes in that one store so we decided it was time to go home.
***
"I'm home!"I yell. No answer... she's probably still sleeping.
"So what now?"Colby asks.
"I dunno,"I shrug.
"I guess I'll just get going then,"Colby says.
"If you want to you can,"I say.
"I probably should,"he says walking towards the door. I go upstairs and put down my bags and put away the clothes.
Colby's POV
Today with Grace was the best day of my life. It was nice having someone to hang out with all day for once. The whole way home I couldn't stop smiling and thinking about Grace. Everything about her is perfect...at least to me. Her laugh, her smile,her voice,her looks...everything.
(A/N this is how I imagine how Colby looks while walking home... he's so adorable!)

I walk into my room while and put down the bags I got today then sit on my bed

I walk into my room while and put down the bags I got today then sit on my bed. I look over at my window and see Grace reading a book.... she looks gorgeous just doing that. I'm so happy that she's my friend.
Grace's POV
I was starting to get really bored so I decided to read a book. I don't read unless I'm super bored and there's nothing to do. I kept looking over at my window and kept noticing Colby was staring at me but I ignored it. As I was reading I heard a knock at my door.
"What mom?"I ask already knowing it's her.
"Dinners ready,"she says.
"K,"I say putting my book down. I go downstairs and sit down.
"So how are you and Colby doing?"she asks setting the table.
"I'm fine but why are you asking about Colby?"I ask.
"No I mean like have you guys had any fights and like is everything going ok between you guys?"she asks.
"Mom, you act like we're dating but I think everything is going fine we only had one fight but it wasn't really like one all that much so..."I explain.
"Oh what was it about?"she asks putting food into her mouth.
"I'm not allowed to talk about it,"I say.
"Oh it's about the thing you weren't allowed to talk about earlier,"she says nodding.
"Yeah,"I say.
"Have you guys hung out at school a lot?"she asks.
"As much as we can but there's not a lot of time though,"I say.
"Oh right because you only have one class together,"she remembers.
"Yeah,"I nod. We finish eating and I go upstairs and continue to read until I get too tired and decide to get read for bed.
Once I'm reading I get into bed and close my eyes.
It takes me awhile to fall asleep because I kept thinking about today and it was keeping me awake but I end up falling asleep at some point.
____________________________
Hey guys! Sorry for the kind of short mall scene but hopefully it was still good.