Epilogue

It's been two months since I've seen Colby. He's currently in the hospital because he broke both of his legs and I'm not allowed to see him. He broke his legs from skateboarding. Unbelievable right?
I really want to see him but, the fucking doctors won't let me and I don't have any idea why.

"Grace!"my mom calls.

"Yeah?"I yell back.

"We are going to see Colby at the hospital!"she yells.

"Wait?"I say then run down the stairs,"But I thought the doctors wouldn't let me."

"Well, they said you can visit him for only about fifteen minutes,"she explains.

"Ok let's go!"I squeal running towards the front door.

"Ok ok,"she chuckles,"Let me get my purse."

I don't say anything but instead I squeal again and run out the door. I'm so happy I get to finally see Colby!

"Mom, hurry up!"I yell as my mom walks out the door.

"I'm coming!"she yells.

My mom unlocks the door and hurry into the passenger seat. I buckle up as my mom starts the car.

***
We finally made it to the hospital. I'm waiting for the doctor to let my mom and I in.

"Ugh I just want to see him already,"I groan.

"I know sweetie, we'll be able to see him any minute now,"she says rubbing my back.

"Marie and Grace Johnson you may now see Colby Brock,"a nurse saying says scanning the place to find us. We stand up and then follow the nurse to Colby's room. We walk in and I see Colby laying there on the hospital bed with both of his legs in casts, which are elevated by hanging slings (A/N I dunno what those things are called). Once he sees me his lips from into a big grin.

"Umm... I'm just going to leave you two alone,"my mom whispers to me then walks out.

I walk over to Colby who's still smiling,"Hi."

"Hi,"I whisper,"How are your legs?"

"Get better but, I have to be in a wheelchair for awhile,"he explains.

"Oh..."I trail off.

"Yeah I-"

"Grace Johnson you have to leave now,"a doctor demands.

"But, I barely got to see him,"I say.

"I know but, you need to leave now,"he says.

"Oh ok,"I say then walk out.

"Hey honey how did I it go?"my mom asks.

"I barely got to see him it's unfair,"I say looking down at the floor.

"I know but, you knew that we weren't allowed to stay here long,"she says.

"I know. But, you said at least fifteen minutes not one minute,"I say.

"I know, I shouldn't have given you so much hope,"she says.

"Yeah but, you did,"I say.

"Grace I'm so-"

"It doesn't matter lets just leave,"I say turning around to walk to the exit.

"Grace wait!"I hear a deep voice say.

I turn around and see Colby in a wheelchair smiling.

"Colby!"I say excited and run over to him.

"Hi,"he chuckles.

"Hi, what are you doing out here?"I ask.

"Well, today is the day I'm allowed to leave,"he explains.

"Really?"I ask.

"Yup,"he nods,"But, I need to find a way to get home."

"Oh is there a way to drive him?"I ask turning to my mom.

"Well, I guess that we could put the wheelchair in the back of the car but, I don't know how we'll get Colby in the car without him walking,"my mom says.

"That's ok I can walk a little bit,"Colby chimes in.

"Are you sure?"I ask.

"Yeah,"he nods.

"Ok then let's go,"my mom says.

We put the wheelchair in the the back of the car and help Colby walk to his seat in the car. He gets in gently then sits down,"Thank."

"No problem,"I smile. My mom gets into the drivers seat and I sit next to Colby.

The car starts going and Colby grabs my hand. I smile at him then look forward.

"I missed you,"he whispers.

"I missed you too,"I whisper back looking at him.

And it was at that point forward that I knew that because we found each other we have nothing to worry about ever again.
____________________________
I know I know terrible epilogue. I'm not good at writing them ok?! But, I hope it wasn't too terrible and you managed to get through it.

Anyways, thank you so much for ready. I hope you guys really enjoyed it and will read the sequel!

Thanks for reading and thanks for all the support! I'll see you in the sequel.

Bye!