Chapter Twenty-Nine

^^^
This is what Grace is wearing on the date
Grace's POV
We arrive to the restaurant that Colby suggested we go to. We walk inside and the waiter takes us to our seats.
"Can I get you anything to drink?"he asks as we sit down.
"I'll have water,"I say.
"I'll have water too,"Colby says.
"Alright I'll be right back with those and here are your menus,"the waiter says placing the menus in front of us.
He walks away and we start looking for something to eat.
"I'm probably just going to get spaghetti,"I say putting down my menu.
"You're kidding right?"Colby asks.
"No,"I say.
"So I take you to a fancy restaurant and all you get is spaghetti?"he jokes.
"What I like spaghetti,"I shrug.
"Well maybe we shouldn't have come here,"he continues to joke.
"I agree,"I joke back.
"Let's leave,"he says slamming his menu into the table.
We just stare at each other and start laughing like crazy. I bet people were staring at us but I didn't care. The waiter comes back with our drinks and we order our food.
"So are you having a good time?"Colby asks as the waiter walks away.
"Yes,"I say.
"Good,"he says.
"So do you know what park we are going to?"I ask.
"Well I heard that there is one around here so we could go to that one,"he says.
"Ok,"I say.
We sit around talking about random things until our food comes. The waiter places the food in front of us and walks away without saying anything.
"Rude,"I say.
"Mhm,"Colby hums with a mouthful of food.
"Colby, you're a pig,"I laugh and he nods.
"I know,"he says with food still in his mouth.
"Gross,"I say making a disgusted face and he chuckles.
As we're eating the waiter gives us our check and walks away without saying anything... again. Colby take out his wallet and looks at the check. He takes out the money and stuffs it inside of the checkbook. He sets it down and continues eating.
The waiter comes back and takes the check. I fishing eating and wait for Colby. He soon finishes eating and leaves a small tip on the table. He wraps an arm around my shoulder as we walk out of the restaurant.
"I can't wait for the walk,"I say as we approach the car.
"Neither can I,"Colby says.
We get into the car and start driving to the park. It wasn't too far actually so we didn't talk much.
We soon get there and Colby parks the car.
"I'm going to leave my shoes in here,"I say taking off my heels.
"Ok,"he says getting out of the car.
I place them on the floor and get out of the car. Colby walks next to me and grabs my hand.
"This looks like a nice park,"I say.
"Mhm,"he hums.
We start walking on a trail that was crowed with people. It was getting really crowded so we try to find another trail. I end up finding a trail that didn't seem to have any people walking on it.
"Let's go that way,"I say pointing towards the trail.
"Ok,"he says.
The trail seemed a little dark and kind of creepy but since Colby was with me I didn't feel scared. He wraps an arm around my waist and brings me closer to him. My feet were kind of starting to hurt so we found a bench to sit on. The bench was facing towards a city so we looked at the nice view. I rest my head on Colby's shoulder.
"This is nice,"I say.
"It is,"Colby agrees.
We sit there just looking out into the city. We started to hear noises from behind us but figured they were just people walking the trail. The footsteps were coming closer to us and I was getting a lot scared. I looked over at Colby who seemed to be fine so I tried to calm down.
"Don't. Move,"to people say. I feel a hand cover my mouth and then felt a gun pressed onto the side of my head. I looked over at Colby from the corner of my eye and say that someone was doing the same to him. My heart was racing and it felt like it was about to jump out of my chest. I wanted to cry but didn't let myself. I looked over at Colby again and he looked terrified.
"Now if I uncover your mouth are you going to scream or run away?"the guy asks to both of us.
We both shake our heads frantically.
"Good,"the guy says then uncovers our mouths,"Now stand up and face towards us."
We both turn around and face the guys. The guy that was closest to me had blonde hair and was about Colby's height. He looked around our age. The guy closest to Colby had brown hair and was taller than all of us. He looked a bit older than us too.
I was shaking so much that it was noticeable and my breathing was out of control. The guys come around us and bring our hands to our back then ties them together. Then they put a blindfold on us. They guide us around the bench and continue to push us along the trail.
Soon we get to a car and they shove up into the backseat. I hear the engine start and they start driving off. I had no one where I'm gong and I'm scared as fuck. I wanted to be able to at least hold Colby's hand knowing I have some reason to feel safe. I wanted to look into his eyes that say,"Everything will be ok. I'm here." I wanted to get out of this car and run for my life... but I couldn't.
____________________________
I bet you didn't expect anything like this to happen in this story. I feel bad for not being able to update this until Saturday and the book just got interesting but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Anyways please vote and comment.