Chapter Seven

I wake up to constant noises coming from my window. I rolled over to check what what time it was. 2:36 a.m.. I rolled back over and tried to go back to sleep but the noise kept me wake. I decided to get up and figure out what it was. As I walk closer I noticed things were being thrown at it. Rocks. They were rocks. I open my window and see Colby standing there.
"What the hell Colby why are you here?" I asked.
"I couldn't sleep,"he says.
"So why did you have to wake me up then?"I ask.
"Cuz I wanted to hang out,"he says.
"No it's a school night and I'm tired,"I groan.
"Please,"he pouts.
"Put that lip away,"I giggle.
"Only if you let me in,"he says.
"Ugh fine,"I say.
"Yay,"he says jumping up and down while clapping his hands. I roll my eyes and close my window. I walk down stairs and unlock the door.
"Hello,"Colby smiles.
"Hi,"I yawn.
"Wow someone's tired,"he jokes.
"Well yeah you woke me up at fucking 2:30 in the morning,"I say.
"I know but I wanted to see you,"he says.
"Whatever,"I roll my eyes.
"So what're we gonna do?"he asks walking in.
"Sleep,"I say.
"Ugh that's soooo boring,"he groans.
"Well I don't want to be tired at school tomorrow,"I say.
"Fine. But won't your mom yell at you for having a guy with you in bed?"he asks.
"My mom isn't here she's with her friends for a couple weeks,"I say.
"Oh then maybe we'll have some fun for those weeks,"he says playfully kissing my neck.
"Gross, get off me you pig,"I laugh pushing him away. We laugh all the way upstairs and into my room.
"Nice room,"he says.
"Thanks,"I say,"well I'm gonna lay down and get some rest."
"I'll try I guess,"he says walking over to my bed. I lay down and he wraps his arms around my waist. I nuzzle my head into his chest and he rests his chin on top of my head,"I bet this is how we'll cuddle after having sex."
I smack his chest.
"Ow,"he pouts.
"Stop saying sexual things,"I say.
"You're no fun,"he frowns,"I was only joking."
"I know you were but it's weird that you keep saying things like that,"I say.
"And why is that?"he asks.
"Cuz we're friends and it makes it all weird,"I explain.
"But we don't have to be just friends,"he smirks.
"Yes we do,"I say.
"Why?"he asks.
"Cuz that all I'll ever like you as,a friend,"I say even though it was kind of a lie.
"Oh we'll see about that princess,"he whispers closing his eyes. The nickname gave me butterflies in my stomach and a shiver down my spine. What the fuck is he doing to me?
____________________________
So now that they're friends nothing is ever gonna go wrong between them! Haha just you wait. Also sorry for the kind of short chapter but I hope it was good enough.