Chapter Thirty-One

*smut warning/rape... kinda*

"Wake up!"I hear someone one yell. I pulled the blanket over my head and tried to go back to sleep,"Wake the fuck up!"
I groaned but continued to stay where I was. I heard someone walk away and pick something up. The person walked back over and whipped my back with something.
"Ow fuck!"I yell holding my back.
"That's what you get for not waking up when I say so,"the person says.
I roll over to my side and see Sam standing over me with a belt in his hands.
"Well you didn't have to smack my back with a belt,"I say.
"Well actually I did,"he says and I roll my eyes.
"Where's Colby?"I ask.
"He's already up,"he says.
"Oh,"I say.
"Yeah, oh,"he mocks.
"Shut the hell up,"I say.
"Get the hell up,"he says in a mocking voice.
"Ok ok,"I say getting up.
I follow Sam into a kitchen and see Colby sitting at the table eating cereal.
"Hi Grace!"he says joyfully with a mouthful of food.
"Hi... why do you seem so happy?"I ask.
"Because I'm always happy,"he says.
"No you're not,"I say.
"Yes I am!"he yells.
He seems a little off to me.
"Did you drug him or something?"I ask turning to Sam while crossing my arms.
"Nope,"Sam says popping the p.
"Ok..."I say.
"Now go get something to eat,"he says.
"Fine,"I say.
I walk over to the counter that has different choices of cereal on it.
"Is there something else I can eat?"I ask.
"No just choose a cereal and eat it,"Sam says.
"Ok,"I say.
I grab a random cereal box and pour some cereal into a bowl then pour the milk in. I sit next to Colby and start eating.
Once I'm finished I place the bowl on the counter and sit on the couch in the living room. Colby soon sits besides me.
"I want to leave this place,"I say.
"I know but if we try to escape we could get into more trouble,"he says.
"I know,"I breath.
"Everything will be ok,"he says.
"I hope so,"I say.
He grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers together. I look him in the eyes and he pecks my lips.
"I love you so much,"he says resting his forehead against mine. His eyes were staring into mine and I was feeling safer just looking at them.
"I love you too,"I say causing him to smile.
"Ehem,"someone clears there throat.
We both turn our heads quickly.
"Colby, I need to talk to you... in private,"Isabella says.
"Umm... I'm kind of talking to Grace right now,"he says.
"Well you better listen to me because if you don't I can have my brother or Sam kill you. So you better come talk to me now,"she says.
God, please kill this women... now!
"Ok,"Colby says annoyed and stands up.
They walk out and I'm left sitting on the couch alone.
"Hey,"Blake says sitting next to me.
"H- hi,"I say.
"How are you?"he asks.
"What do you think?"I ask sassily.
"Not good,"he says.
"Correct,"I say.
"You know it's not that bad here once you get used to it,"he says.
"What do you mean once you get used to it? Didn't you always live here?I ask.
"No. Sam kidnapped my sister four years ago and I came looking for her but then they kept me here,"he explains.
"Oh,"I say bluntly.
"Yeah... so then Sam thought he would need a partner so he forced me to help him,"he says.
"Oh that sucks,"I say.
"Yeah,"he says,"But you know I could help you make it seem way better than it is for me."
"How?"I ask.
"By doing this,"he says then crashes his lips onto mine. I try my pull away but he grabs my wrists and pins me against the couch. He presses his hips into mine so I can't move from under him.
"S- stop,"I say into the kiss.
He doesn't respond and moves his lips to my neck.
"I will not stop because if my sister gets to fuck someone then so do I,"he says harshly.
My heart sank. Colby is having sex with Isabella? I wanted to cry but I didn't want to seem weak.
He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I wanted to stop this but I couldn't. I stopped trying to stop him and let him do want he wanted with me. He pulled his shirt over his head and slid off his pants leaving him in just his boxers. He unclasped my bra and kissed all over my breasts leaving hickeys. I faked a moan and ran my hands through his hair as he kissed down my body. He stopped at my pants and pulled them down immediately. He ripped my panties down my legs and took of his boxers. He grabs a condom from the floor and opens it the slides it on. His fingers rubbed my clit as he kissed my neck. I continued to fake moans and whimpers. He soon aligned himself with my entrance and slowly pushed in.
"Oh Blake,"I moan in the sluttiest voice I could.
He starts thrusting in me with grunts, groan, and moans leaving his mouth.
"So tight,"he breaths.
His thrusts soon become sloppy and he cums without warning. He pulls out and sits on the couch. He had hair sticking to his forehead and he was panting.
"Did that make it better?"he asks breathless.
"Yes,"I lie.
"Grace?"Colby asks from behind me.
"Yeah?"I ask turning around.
"Why are you and Blake naked and sweaty?"he asks.
"Because you were you off fucking Isabella so I thought it would be fine if I fucked Blake,"I say.
"B- but we find do anything,"he says.
"Really I th-""It's fine if you want to go around acting like a slut then go ahead but since you decided to be a slut we're no longer boyfriend and girlfriends so you can fuck who you want without anyone telling you you can't,"he says.
"But Colby I-""Grace just stop it's over,"he interrupts then walks away.
What have I done?
____________________________
Hey guys I'm back! Also sorry for the very bad and not very detailed smut. The only smut that will be detailed will be Grace's and Colby's together. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please vote and comment.