Chapter Twenty-Two

I just wanted to say thanks to the readers who continue to read this book and comment good things even though it sucks. Well, I hope you enjoy this chapter!
____________________________
I've been driving to every Holiday Inn I passed by and I haven't found Colby. I've been driving for hours.
"Ok this is the last one I'm checking,"I say pulling into another hotel. I run in and ask for his room.
"Yes he's in room 107,"the guy at the counter says.
"Ok thank you,"I say. I take the elevator up and search for this room. When I find finally find it I knock on the door.
"Grace!"he exclaims.
"Hey Colby,"I say and hug him.
"I'm so happy you found me. It was boring being here alone,"he says.
"I bet. But I have a question,"I say.
"Ok what is it?"he asks.
"Why did you leave?"I ask.
"I just needed time to think,"he says,"Come in I'll talk to you about it."
"Ok,"I say walking in,"So what did you need to think about?"
"Us,"he says.
"Us?"I question.
"Yeah. Like I just really want to be more than friends but like you don't want to be and that kills me,"he says.
"I like you too. I don't knew why I said all of that yesterday,"I say.
"Wait... did you just say you like me? Like more than a friend?"he asks.
"Yes,"I giggle.
"Oh my god!"he yells,"So does this mean you'll go out with me?"
"Yes,"I giggle rolling my eyes.
"You're the best,"he says hugging me tightly. He rubs his nose against mine then presses his lips against mine. I didn't feel the need to pull away this time. This was technically my first kiss and I loved it.  It was a slow and passionate. His hand ran down my back sending a shiver down my spine and then gripped one of my hips causing me to gasp. He slides his tongue into my mouth. We soon pulled away breathless.
"Wow,"I breath out,"That was my first kiss."
"Liar,"Colby says.
"No seriously,"I say.
"Well it was mine too,"he says.
"Now you're the liar,"I joke.
"No I'm not,"he says.
"Didn't you kiss that slut of a waitress?"I ask.
"No. All she did was touch my crotch through my pants,"he laughs.
"Oh that's dumb,"I say.
"Mhm,"he hums.
"I hate people like that. If any guy tried to touch me without permission I would murder them,"I exaggerate.
"I wanted to kill her but I don't have time for jail,"he jokes.
"Yeah neither do I,"I say.
"So... are you going to stay the night here?"he asks.
"I mean I could I brought clothes. I would rather not go to school tomorrow anyways,"I say.
"What about your mom?"he asks.
"She won't notice I'm gone and she won't find us anyways,"I shrug.
"Ok... do you need any help with your things?"he asks.
"Uh I only have three bags but if you want you can help but you song have to,"I say.
"I'll help,"he says.
"Ok,"he says.
We get all of my things and set them by the bed.
"How long are you staying here?"I ask sitting down on the bed.
"I dunno,"he shrugs sitting next to me.
"Oh,"I say.
"Yeah..."he trails off.
We sit there in silence just looking around the room.
"Well do you want to go to sleep?"Colby asks.
"I guess,"I shrug. Colby gets ready first. I wait about 10 minutes and he finally comes out. He's wearing grey sweatpants that are hanging low on his hips and... no shirt. Fuck, this boy is trying to kill me.
I walk into the bathroom and get ready for bed. Once I'm ready I get into bed with Colby. He was on his phone and just rested my head on his shoulder. He wraps an arm around my back bringing me closer. He puts down his phone then wraps his other arm around me. He kiss my forehead and closes his eyes.

 He kiss my forehead and closes his eyes

"Goodnight,"he whispers.
"Night,"I whisper back. I close my eyes and instantly fall asleep.
____________________________
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry for it being kind of short. Please vote and comment.