Bonding Time (Shattered Glass)

The torture chambers of the Ark was filled with music. Ratchet, the residential medic/psychopath finished up his latest "procedure" with a poor soul, he finished. "There, that wasn't so hard now, was it?" He said simply, the victim was whimpering. He merely chuckled, "Away with you now." He pressed a button. The victim was whisked away. He screamed, Ratchet wasn't even unfazed. 

He soon heard a slow clapping, it echoed through the room. He turned around and saw his mate and Sire to his daughter, Optimus Prime. the Autobot leader was black and purple, he walked over. "How was my gift?" His voice was deep, smooth, intoxicating. Ratchet merely smiled, "It was adequate." He wrapped his arms around his Prime's neck, who did the same with his hands around the medic's waist. 

Their red eyes were gazing into each other, "The research?" Optimus questioned, "Is going according to plan." Ratchet answered for him, they heard the door open with a woosh noise and in came a little femme, dark gray and navy blue, dragging in a lone Decepticon servant. She threw him onto the table. 

Optimus looked at Ratchet, both of them shared a chuckle, "She takes after you." Ratchet said with a sly grin, Optimus shook his head, "Nonsense my dear doctor, she takes after you more." They watched as their only daughter strapped the guy in. He was protesting, and his eyes read fear. She sat the slab, staring at him. Which made him even more afraid. Optimus nodded, "Good, sweetheart, good." 

The Decepticon panicked when he heard his voice. Ratchet followed suit, he grabbed a drill, handed it to his child, "Now you do this." He held the Decepticon's mouth open. She took the drill and slowly she drilled into his mouth. She dug it in there, causing him to scream. 

Optimus sneered, "Don't forget the hot metal." He reminded his kid. She looked at him, and grabbed a bowl of molten metal. He squirmed, but his arms were restrained, Ratchet had his mouth open forcefully. He sneered, "Remember what we taught you, child." 

He looked at the child, she looked back, and shrugged simply and said, "Bottoms up." She slowly poured the liquid in. Causing him to scream in agony as he slowly died. She finished and tossed the bowl away. She looked at her parents, who smiled, "Well done, Blizzard." Optimus rubbed her head. ratchet sent the dead Decepticon, murdered by his daughter's hand, away to be used as fuel for the fire.