Oh Really? (Shattered Glass)

In the orbit of the planet known as Earth was a ship, the Ark. Inside the Ark was the cruel leader of the Autobots Optimus Prime. He was on a mission, some foolish group of the pathetic human scum on this dirty planet has taken his dear doctor away from him. And to make it worse for them, they sent him a message, saying they'll let him go if he agrees to their demands. When he received the message he couldn't help but laugh. 

He walked down the hall, "Ultra Magnus is in charge until I get back." He commanded his group, Smokescreen asked, "Where are you going?" 

Optimus turned to look at the young bot, his red eyes blazing, "Out." He simply answered. Smokescreen nodded and didn't ask for more. Optimus left the base. 

He transformed, a semi truck that was purple and black with a cracked windshield. 

He played the message again, he found where the humans are keeping his doctor and drove there. 

It was an old military base, he transformed and merely strode in. The humans there aimed their guns at him, he merely lifted his hands in the air. 

"Gentlemen, you have something of mine." He purred in his deep voice. They didn't move. 

"Very well then." He said curtly and activated his weapon, blasting the soldiers with it. 

Inside the base was Ratchet, chained to a slab. He looked at the leader, who had a concerned expression. 

"Told you he'd come for me." He snarked. 

"Shut up!" The human snapped at him. 

There was more blasts, screams were heard. And Ratchet couldn't contain his excitement, for hours he was being poked and prodded by these life forms and their primitive tools. He then heard an explosion that shook the base. 

The doors were ripped open, and there stood his Prime. His eyes glowing red, and his mouth locked in a snarl. 

"You." He growled deep and low at the human, who looked up and in fear. 

"You dare make demands to me?! You ignorant fool!" Optimus roared, and aimed his gun at him, "I should have you killed for what you stole from me and tried to order me around as if I'm your little pet!" 

"Optimus dear, a little help?" Ratchet crooned. Optimus looked and saw his dear doctor chained up. His expression softened and he ripped the chains off with a simple flick of his wrist. Ratchet got up, "Thank you, my love." He purred, digits dancing across Optimus's armor, the Prime of Evil gently grabbed them and kissed him. Ratchet returned the gesture with just as much passion. 

Optimus held his medic close and glared at the human, "What do you want to do with him, dear?" He asked Ratchet, who was tapping his chin, the metal made a tapping noise. 

Tap. 

Tap. 

Tap. 

"Kill him." He said with a menacing undertone. 

"No no wait!" The human pleaded, Optimus glared and aimed his blaster at the whimpering life form. 

"You tried my patience, and now you bore me." He merely said casually. 

Then he fired. 

The human was gone, eviscerated. Ratchet watched, still clinging to his Prime. 

"Now then, how shall we end this little rescue mission of yours?" He asked, placing his hand on Optimus's cheek, who looked at him. He caressed his medic's face and smirked, "A little late night tryst in the master berthroom?" He suggested. Ratchet smirked, "You know me so well, my Prime." He smirked. 

Optimus grinned, his fangs flashing. He kissed Ratchet with an intense fire, and the gesture was reciprocated. Then a purple and black semi drove off with a white and purple ambulance next to it.