Dancing

It was a calm night in Jasper Nevada. The dust settling, the air cooling for the night after a whole day of being blistering hot. It was even time for the local extraterrestrial to settle down.  The Autobots all bid each other good night except for two, Optimus Prime and Ratchet. 

Ratchet closed his monitor, sighing. He looked at Optimus, "I'm going to bed." He told him, he was preparing to head to bed but was stopped. He looked, and saw his wrist was being held by Optimus. He looked at the Prime. 

"I need to show you something." His deep voice rumbled. 

"What do you want to show me?" Ratchet asked. 

Optimus led him to the stairway, and guided him to come up. Ratchet followed, albeit hesitating. Soon he saw there was a radio, big enough for them, and some candles. Ratchet looked over. 

"Surprise." Optimus said with a smile. 

(Now play the song.) 

Optimus offered his hand to ratchet, who accepted. 

Then they got in a position similar to a waltz. Optimus placed his hand on Ratchet's waist. Ratchet put his hand on Optimus's shoulder. And they danced. 

They twirled around, partaking a long dead Cybertronian tradition of "Salamba." A dance made of both feminine dances like ballet, ballroom, and waltz and masculine styles like swing, salsa, and jazz. The dance emphasizes hip swings, close contact, and of course, hand holding. It was often celebrated during weddings, celebrations, close romantic nights, or of course, a special style of foreplay. 

The song continued, and both the medic and Prime were spinning, holding hands, and just enjoying the presence of each other. They were pressed close to each other, and it was quite a romantic night for them. 

The Prime held Ratchets hands and they danced. This night of Salamba was for theirs to cherish. To remember as they fight Megatron in this never ending war. It was a perfect night to have fun.