Hunting (Predacon/Dragon AU)

Optimus Prime, leader of his clan, was out hunting for food. He sniffed the air, catching the scent of their food, He spread his grand wings and took off. He flew through the air, following the scent. He landed on his feet, and walked. he heard a sound of a squeak, and a moo. His mouth watered. A cow, Oh by Primus! A cow! This would keep his family fed for days! Perfect! He ran to the source of the moo. 

It was a dairy farm, with a few cows out on the field, grazing. He was in the trees. Ready to pounce. He waited, for minutes. The farmer was not looking, Optimus swooped in, and snatched the cow. The cow mooed and squirmed, but Optimus's claws were tight on it. He flew off. Into the sky, holding his and his family's lunch. 

He landed on his home in the mountains. Crawling in to see a white and orange Pred, with a little one, busy curling up. "I brought food." He set it down, the cow began mooing. The white Pred bit it and ripped out its head, throwing it away. The baby Pred stood up, and began to eat. Optimus smiled, "How was she?" He asked, the white Pred answered, "She's been good." He smiled. "She's like you, Ratchet." Ratchet smiled, "She is our kid." 

"True." He nodded. Ratchet smiled, their baby's muzzle stained red with blood. He chuckled and picked her up by the scruff.  She squeaked. "You need to be cleaned." He said, setting her down and licking her. She squirmed, not liking it. Optimus ate his share of the meat, leaving some for Ratchet when he finishes cleaning. "Blizzard, stop squirming." Ratchet ordered. Blizzard stopped moving around. Ratchet finished bathing her, she bounded over to her Sire and he nuzzled her. Ratchet went to eat the meat. 

Blizzard wanted to go outside. Ratchet smiled and led her to the ledge at the entrance, Optimus followed. They sat there, it was a nice sunset. Blizzard looked at it. Optimus and Ratchet nuzzled. Enjoying this moment of peace together. "We rarely have moments like this." Ratchet muttered so only he and his mate could hear. Optimus agreed, "Indeed." They kissed. It was a nice evening.