Who Does What

1. Who cuddles up to who?

Answer: Both do, when Ratchet's stressed out he just plops on Optimus's lap. Expecting cuddles, he's like a lap cat. Optimus does it when he's injured. 

2. Who kisses the other on the forehead when they are sad? 

Answer: Optimus does. He's more inclined to do that, he is a leader and takes care of everyone. 

3. Who picks up the other and twirls them around to make them laugh? 

Answer: Optimus does to Ratchet, he's too heavy for Ratchet to lift up, when he gets the upgraded body, oh boy. 

4. Who leaves love notes all around the house? 

Answer: Ratchet does, but no one knows it's him except for Optimus, he found one with Ratchet's handwriting on his bed talking how good he is at making  the doctor scream. 

5. Who hugs the other from behind? 

Answer: Optimus, he does it to get Ratchet to bed or eat. 

6. Who plans the elaborate dates? 

Answer: Both, more so Optimus especially when he forgets important days like birthdays or anniversaries. 

7. Who likes to go out driving at 3am in the morning?

Answer: Optimus, it gives him time to think and reflect that he'll secretly use the ground bridge to go to unknown places around the world and drive around. 

8. Who laughs so hard their laugh goes silent? 

ANswer: Ratchet, especially with Raf or Optimus when they watch funny videos of cats and dogs. 

9. Who looks at the other with nothing but love in their eyes when the other isn't looking? 

Answer: Both. Optimus looks at Ratchet because of his willpower, determination, and bravery. Ratchet because he can look at dat ass. 

10. Who carries the other to bed when they fall asleep on the couch? 

Answer: Optimus carries Ratchet to bed when he works himself to exhaustion. Ratchet tried once but all he could do is drag him to bed. 

(I got these from Tumblr, which I have, go follow me @ thenightmaregrrl, where I show funny TF stuff and Voltron and many other random things.)