Snowball

"You sure about this?" Ratchet questioned, his eyebrow cocked with caution. Optimus merely nodded and walked through the ground bridge. He followed, revealing white snow. Snow upon snow upon snow. Ratchet looked at his leader, "What are we doing here?" Optimus answered, "For Raf's snowball." 

"You and your promises." Ratchet rolled his eyes, remembering the out of character moment Optimus had with the young human male. Optimus couldn't help but smile at that. He found a good patch of snow and formed it into a ball. It was an adequate size. He looked at Ratchet, his back was turned, leaving him a very easy target. He glanced at the snowball, then at Ratchet's back, then at the snowball again. Oh he was having a devious thought. He aimed the ball. And threw it. 

"Hey!" Ratchet looked at him after the snowball hit him in the shoulder. Optimus had a childish grin. Ratchet glared and turned away again, Optimus threw yet another snowball. Ratchet felt it hit his back and yelped. It was unexpected. He turned around and saw Optimus standing there, grinning like a cat. 

"Oh. It. Is. On." Ratchet smirked and grabbed a snowball, he threw it at Optimus, who dodged and threw one back. Both mechs were soon running and flinging the snowballs at one another. Leaving them covered with white powder. Ratchet and Optimus were panting. He looked at his leader and both of them proceeded to laugh. They had a fun time. "Should we head back in"? Optimus asked, smiling like a dope. Ratchet nodded. They entered the base. 

"Oh shit..." Optimus muttered. 

"What?" Ratchet looked at him, curious. 

"I forgot Raf's snowball."