Blushing

"You're blushing." Ratchet said casually, he and his leader, the noble and stoic Optimus Prime, was blushing up a storm, mainly because he got a really good look at Ratchet's posterior end. 

"No, I'm not." He said simply, hiding a pout. 

Ratchet merely smirked and cocked his hips to the side, "Really?" He watched Optimus's eyes follow his hips. "Then what is making you blush so hard?" 

Optimus looked at his medic, he was challenging him. Damn it, he hates it when Ratchet gets that look on his face. It shows that Ratchet knows he's right. 

"I-I-It's cold in here." He stammered, yeah. That's it, it's certainly cold in the base. 

Ratchet leaned, "Are you sure? It's actually quite nice in here, 69 degrees in here." Optimus leaned back, he desperately wanted to lift his mask up, to hide the blushing. 

"Is it because I made you blush?" Ratchet teased. 

"Why is that?" Optimus asked, crossing his arms, trying to look intimidating. Ratchet wasn't buying any of it. He got the Prime cornered. 

"Because, you landed a handsome, brave, determined, and loyal medic of a conjunx." 

Optimus deflated, "Fine, you got me, it was actually because I was admiring your posterior." 

Ratchet laughed, "Call it a butt, you lugnut." He smirked and hugged him, "Glad you like how I was built." 

Optimus smiled, "I guess I am."