Body Swap (NSFW)

Optimus woke up, and stretched, it was early. So he had the base to himself, he went to wash racks. He turned on the water, and let it soak his frame. He sighed in relief. Yep, this is the good stuff. Really good stuff. He grabbed his towel and saw it reached the floor, that can't be right. He looked down, to see white and dark orange peds. He ran to a mirror, and looked, he had the body of his mate and medic, Ratchet. 

"Damn..." He muttered. This was unexpected, he touched his face, it felt smooth, and he touched the crests on his head. He shuddered, it felt good, almost pleasurable. He shook his head. He walked out. He soon heard a thud and a groan of frustration. He ran there, and soon saw Ratchet, in his body. He rubbed his head. 

"Ow..." He groaned, his voice the same. Optimus helped him up. Ratchet had to look down on him. "I'm not used to this height." Optimus had to admit, it is amusing. "I'm not used to being this short." Ratchet gave him a glare. He shut up. 

"What else is new with you?" ratchet questioned, crossing his arms. Optimus shrugged, "I have a valve now." That gave Ratchet an idea, "Want me to show you how it's done?" He smirked, Optimus started getting what he was referring to. "You mean?" Ratchet nodded. And grabbed him by the arm, he was taken by surprise. 

Ratchet started rubbing his panel, Optimus felt the heat building up, he gasped and had to fight it. But it was no use. He opened the panel, letting the cool air rush in. He soon felt a blunt appendage inside him, causing him to squirm. Ratchet pinned him down and kept working him. Optimus was blushing madly. He covered his face. Soon he felt another, and let out a moan. Something he rarely does. Ratchet grinned. He soon removed his panel, revealing a spike. 

Optimus felt so small. He looked at Ratchet and soon he felt it invade him, he moaned loudly. Ratchet kept moving, enjoying this feeling of being in charge. Optimus on the other hand, did not. He squirmed which only made more pleasure rise, he was in a lose-lose situation. He soon felt a rising heat, and oh god did he climax. He let out a piercing shout, as his inner walls tightened around the member in him, gathering as much fluid it can. Ratchet smiled. 

"Now you know how I feel." He said. 

(God sorry this took so long. I had writers block. Anyways, updates will be slow, since I have swim practice, and other things. BTW I'm slowly being read around the world and it's amazing. Thank you!)