Snake Pit (Naga)

Ratchet was walking in the jungle, he hated the jungle. The leaves, plants, animals, he hated it. He was looking for his leader and lover, Optimus Prime. He last tracked him to here. The jungles in South America. He walked. "Where is he?" He looked around. He took a step, and soon fell into an underground tunnel. He screamed as he slid through. 

He landed on his bottom, he looked around, it was poorly lit. He turned on a light, and looked at ancient South American art, depicting people  worshiping a statue of a serpent. Until one day, they broke the statue, and became half snake. Ratchet tilted his head. he walked through the room, he saw more carvings. The people cured themselves by building another statue to contain the spirit possessing them. And locked it away in this tomb. 

He looked, and saw the statue, it had a stone look, a serpent coiled around a tree. He saw it was broken in half, and was hollow. He heard something move, he turned around, but saw nothing. Something moved again. He turned and looked, nothing. He backed away, he saw pillars. He heard nothing but his own breathing. 

"Anyone there?" He called out. No one answered. He heard something move, he shone the light and saw a green vine lay there. He sighed, "I'm just going crazy." He was about to move when he got pinned by a force larger than him. He cried out, the flashlight skittered. He squirmed. The force was slick, heavy and quick. He felt a breath against his face, it was hot, he soon felt it travel up to his cheek. A forked tongue flicked out and in. Soon it backed off. Ratchet got his light and shone it. 

"Optimus?!" He was shocked. Optimus was sitting there. His torso being shown. He blocked it with his hands. Ratchet panted, "i thought..." He ran and hugged Optimus. Optimus hugged back. Ratchet soon felt something around Optimus's waist. He shone is light down and soon saw a snake tail. Jade green scales, with blue and red diamond patterns on the top. He gasped. He backed away. 

Optimus looked away, and slumped down, "I was afraid you'd react like this." He sounded like he was going to cry. Ratchet looked at him, "What happened?" Optimus sighed, "It was three months ago." 

Optimus was walking, he found a signal for energon and was searching for it. He walked through the forest, not knowing where he was going, he fell though the hole. He landed on his side, "Ow..." He looked around, and soon torches lit up, he looked at the walls, seeing the carvings. He traced his fingers over them. 

He looked at the idol in the middle, it was on a pedestal, big enough for him to hold. He didn't touch it, but he did look at it. Amazed, "How did they move it underground?" He soon felt a tremor, he landed on his side, as the idol shook, and fell on its side, breaking. Soon a green mist flew out, the vines in the room suddenly sprang to life and wrapped around Optimus's wrists and ankles. Holding him down. 

He gasped and struggled. The vines slowly forced his legs together, cocooning him. He struggled. His arms were tied together, and soon he was cocooned completely. He squirmed, and the last vine covered him. Soon he felt his legs fusing, and cried out. Screaming in agony. He felt his dentae grow in length, and his glossa becoming thinner and forked. 

He soon was let go. He was laying on the floor, he stood up, but wobbled, landing on his front. He tried again, but he felt different, he looked down and saw he had a serpent tail. He gasped, and struggled. He tried to move, but slithered. He panted. He looked for a reflective surface. He saw a puddle of water, he turnedon his light and looked, he saw he had fangs, he tried to speak but a forked tongue flicked in and out. Causing him to back away. He soon gave in, he curled up, and started crying. 

Ratchet soon put his hand to Optimus's cheek. He looked. Ratchet smiled, "Nothing changes the fact that I love you." Optimus placed his hand on top of Ratchet's. He smiled, and gently rubbed his cheek with his thumb. Oprimus smiled and hugged him. Ratchet kissed his cheek. Then his lips. Optimus complied. they kissed. For a long time.