Blankets (Human)

It was winter in the town of Jasper, people were hustling to get their Christmas shopping done. Optimus was busy running home. His scarf was tightly wrapped around him. He soon reached the house and went inside. He removed the scarf, and hat to reveal blue hair. He removed his jacket and boots. He walked to the sofa and flopped down. He had a few hours to himself before his husband and daughter come him from work and school. He turned on the TV and watched the news, great, more snow and ice coming. 

"Looks like we're gonna have a really white Christmas." He muttered. He heard the door open and saw his husband and daughter walk in, "I thought you still had work." Ratchet removed his hat, revealing white and orange hair, "I was dismissed early." He nodded. Their daughter was busy trying to remove her snow gear. Ratchet knelt down and helped. She ran to her room. 

Ratchet sat next to Optimus, "What should we watch?" Optimus shrugged, "Whatever you're in the mood for." Ratchet gave him a slightly annoyed look, "This again?" Optimus shrugged. "What?" He was obviously teasing. Ratchet lightly smacked him on the chest. Causing the blue haired man to laugh. "Seriously, what should we watch?" 

"Let's let Blizzard decide that." He opted, Ratchet shrugged, until they saw a mound of blankets being carried by a little girl with light brown hair and white and light blue streaks. She landed in front of them, she had blue eyes. "Hi!" She had a wide smile. Optimus smiled, "What's with the blankets?" He asked, Blizzard, the little girl giggled, "So we can keep warm." 

Optimus smiled and pulled her in for a hug. She giggled as Ratchet picked out a big enough blanket for all of them and put it on them, they all snuggled up. Looking like a blob. They all snuggled up, Optimus fiddled with his husband's long hair. Which caused Ratchet to either groan, glare, or smile. It was a cute moment. Along with a cute daughter. They watched some Teen Titans, and enjoyed the show. 

Blizzard fell asleep after watching the finale. Optimus smiled, Ratchet picked her up and set her on her bed. She was already in her PJs. He came back, "Now can we watch Game of Thrones?" Optimus nodded, "Yes." Ratchet hopped onto the couch and they snuggled. They watched as Daenarys and Khal Drogo had sex. As Daenarys ate the horse's heart. It was a spectacular show. Optimus smiled, as the Red Wedding commenced, seeing the blood splatter, the limbs chopped off. 

Ratchet smiled as well, they enjoy the show, because of the characters, the settings, the story, the amazing development. Especially the story, seeing the land of Westeros, the quest for the Iron Throne. All of it was captivating to them. Ratchet and Optimus smiled. 

They snuggled up, and watched their show.