Bitten (Werewolf AU Part 2)

Optimus was laying on his bed, and finished eating. As a werewolf, he has new... changes in his diet. He had bones from animals he found under his berth, and groaned. It's been weeks since he last changed, and this one is his second time. Not only that, but his mate, Ratchet, was helping him deal with the changes, while preparing to join him as a creature of the night. He rubbed Optimus's back, "Sore?" 

"You don't know the half of it." Optimus answered, sounded muffled since he had his face in his pillows. Ratchet smiled, "I will tonight." Optimus rolled over, his dentae had grown slightly, pointy. Ratchet kissed his head, "In a few moments, I'll be with you." Optimus nodded. He smiled. 

They walked out, no one knew. They planned to keep it like that. Miko was blabbing about the full moon, and how cool it is, she was jittery. Optimus however, was not, because when he changed, it hurts. bad. Ratchet held his hand, squeezing it reassuringly. 

"I'm nervous." he muttered, Ratchet smiled, "I'll be there." He nuzzled him. Ratchet smiled and nuzzled back. They were ready. Miko got her telescope, and dragged Jack and Raf. They went through the ground bridge to Minnesota, where the forests were lush. Optimus saw the full moon, and soon his migraine set in, he excused himself, and Ratchet followed, saying he's going to help him walk it off. 

Once they were away, Optimus fell to his knees, shaking. Ratchet put his hand on his shoulders, Optimus cried out in pain when he heard the cracking of his legs shifting. His dentae sharp enough to rip through armor. He held his head in his hands, panting as he felt his audios became ears. He felt claws grow and looked. he cried out again when his tail grew, his face shifted, he gained a muzzle, and soon was panting. He stood up, Ratchet saw, amazed. 

Optimus looked at his mate, he knelt down and sniffed. He soon licked his cheek with a long silvery glossa. Ratchet held his head, nuzzling. Optimus breathed, his breath hot. Ratchet smiled, "I'm ready." Optimus saw his arm, and soon bit. Ratchet flinched. But soon he looked at the moon, and he felt the changes. 

He went on his hands and knees, and watched, groaning in pain as he changed, his hands became claws, his audios became canine ears, and his body was shifting on the inside, he cried out when he gained his tail and his legs changed. He panted when it was over. He stood up shakily. Optimus looked at him. 

They were both awestruck. Ratchet smiled and tackled Optimus in a hug, they rolled down the hill.