Sweet Tea and Gods Graces-Chapter Two

i changed from my pajamas into a sundress and some red high heels. nothing out of the ordinary. i couldve looked a lot better, i'll admit it, but this was no big deal or anything. this was just hanging out with a friend for coffee. I got in my car and started to drive when my phone rang. i checked the ID and it was sure enough, Jonas. I ignored the call and felt some guilt, but i was driving and i was sure he would call back.

I arrived at Taylor's house and it was fairly big. Big enough for a nineteen year old boy forsure! i rolled up the drive way, got out and knocked at the door. I waited a minute and there was no answer so i tried again. "Hey there... whoa!" He said as soon as he answered the door.

"Something wrong?" i asked, "I thought you said an hour. I can come back later, if thats better."

"N-no! Thats not it at all!" He grabbed on to my hand as i was about to leave. "You just look beautiful!"

i blushed at the words as i was completely and utterly shocked. " well thats very kind of you to say!"

"Come it, please! Want me to show you around?" he asked.

"Sure." I felt my phone vibrate from the pocket of my sweater.

"Do you need to get that?"

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and looked at the caller ID. "Joe? Again?" I mumbled.

"You ok?" Taylor asked.

"Ya!" I smiled and put my phone in my pocket.

"Let me take your jacket before I show you around." he pulled my sweater off my shoulders and he hung it up before he could even hesitate to tell him no. When he touched me, my whole entire back tingled and i had no idea why.

"Thanks" I smiled. "The house tour?"

"Oh ya! Almost forgot!"

Taylor showed me around his massive house and it felt... for somereason very... homey. you wouldnt really feel that a young actor i wouldnt think. It got a little weird yet flirty when he showed me the bedroom and i was stranging okay with it. He was one of the most cleanest guys i had ever seen. Joe was prretty good, but that was mainly because he lives with me. Taylor was a perfectonist, just like me.

"You know, you got a real nice house!" I said saying the absolute truth.

"Thanks... I'm kind of OCD about that stuff! But don't let that steer you away."

I giggled. "Don't worry, so am I! Nowhere near like Joe. He likes it clean... but not sparkling..."

"You want coffee?"

I sunk into the chair at the island. "You got tea?"

"Of course! What kind? I have just about everything!"

"Just Chai, please." i smiled.

"Ah! A girl with good tea taste!" we both laughed. "Did I tell you that you look beautiful?"

I'm sure i blushed, "like, the moment I walked in!" then I smiled like how a toddler does when you tell them to smile pretty!

"Ooo! That looks even better! But I'm going to tell you again, because a young lady, such as yourself should be told as often as possible, so here it is. You look beautiful!"

"You're too sweet! I've never got that from Joe, I've got it from fans, and I get it from them a lot. But from it to come from a cute, amazing, hottie, such as yourself, that's beyond words" I smiled and winked.

"Not as sweet as you!" he pulled his phone from his pocket, "Sorry, it's my agent, I got to take this ."

I smiled and mouthed the words. "No problem."