Pinky Promise - Chapter Fourteen

It was Monday morning and i was waking up on Taylor’s bare chest, I could not complain even after last night’s loud music.

“Swiftie, come on, your meeting the cast today.” He sat up and I moaned, sitting up myself. I still hadn’t told Taylor I was leaving. 

“Oh, my, god. I am so tired. Kristen’s party was very... loud.”

“Ya!” he laughed. “We partied Twilight style.”

“Maybe next time I'll stay back. Even though I didn’t drink, I think the image of Ashley giving Jackson a lap dance will forever be implanted in my brain!”

“I think everyone can say that. And nope, you have to come! Everyone loves you! Plus, your the only one that actually can sing karaoke. Plus, like you said, it’s not like you were drinking.”

“People who are good at karaoke are no fun.”

“No, your wrong, you were just being our pure entertainment.”

“Robert is actually pretty good.”

“Only when he has a acoustic guitar. Not when Shania Twain’s ‘Man, I feel like a woman’ is playing behind him.”

“Personally, I think that was the best part!” I giggled.

He laughed. “Ya, I guess it was pretty funny!”

I rested my head on his shoulder. “do you find it weird?”

“What? That Rob picked a Shania song, um a little... but,”

“No, I mean like us.”

He whipped his head to look at me and I removed my head from his shoulder.  “what do you mean?”

“I mean like, when we go out in public we act like friends and nothing more. And then we come home and we sleep in the same bed and act like we’re dating.”

“Oh, ya, a little. But like I said, I want our first date to be next month. That way it gives our friends and family’s and even our fans time to adjust. Plus, whatever happens, happens.

“Ashley told me something last week.”

“Oh?” he sounded a tad confused.

“She said you love me.”

He didn't reply and instead pushed my curly hair out of the way and put his hand on the back of my neck. He pulled me in and kissed me. I smiled as we parted but I pulled him back in. It quickly turned into a make out session. How was I not dating him already?

Time flew by and I caught a glimpse of the clock on the bed side.

9:36am

I pushed Taylor off of me and I jumped up. "oh my god! I'm late!"

Taylor looked at the clock. "what time were you supposed to be there?"

"10:30"

He jumped up. "get in the shower. Ill grab your clothes and make you breakfast! Ill drive you."

"ok!"

I got out of the shower and Taylor had a light pink sweater dress with leggings lying out on the bed. I don't know how he knew me so well.

9:58am

I ran down the stairs and I pulled my hair into a pony. "running late! I already put ur guitar in the car. Here" he passed me toast and a orange along with yogurt. "sorry, I had to get ready myself. Here's ur purse. I put ur eye liner, masscarra, lipgloss, and pink eyeshadow in! Good?"