What Can I Say? Its A Gift! - Chapter Eleven

Did that actually happen?

Did last night actually happen?

Did this morning happen?

I pinched my arm to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. Nope, it wasn’t a dream! I ran through the last 24 hours in my head.

So I woke up with a hottie making me breakfast, shirtless I must add, had a awkward lunch, found out I have a guardian angel, came home to a hottie, watched CSI with a hottie, ate wok box with a hottie, well, attempted, kissed a hottie, well, we can all agree that turned out into a make out session, and then went to sleep on a hottie's chest, and wake up with a hottie, AND THEN I get picked to be on CSI, can someone say lucky?

It was my turn to make breakfast, it was the least I could do. Joe didn’t come into my mind at all. I didn’t think about him at all. It was like we were never together, never engaged. I made eggs and toast with bacon. He came downstairs still in his boxers and I smiled. He came up behind me while I was frying the bacon and pulled down his house coat off me. “If I'm not wearing a house coat, neither are you!”

I smiled and laughed. “I'm cold” I pouted.

“Oh?”

“Mmmhm!”

He came back over to me and stood right behind me. He threw his arms around my chest and hugged me from behind. He kissed the back of my head. “Better?”

“Much!”  I held onto his arms with one of my hands, the other was frying bacon.

We ate and cleaned up. He went back upstairs to get ready for some meeting. I got ready as well with a side braid, a love potion shirt and my jeggins. I opened the door and closed it behind me. And guess who was there? Rory, sitting in my car.

I walked up, “So are you like not allowed to come to my house or something? Cause yesterday when I got here you left. “

“Nah, just personal preference, now give me the deets of what happened last night.”

I started my car and backed up. “I don’t kiss and tell!”

“Oh really? Is that the trick to writing millions of songs?”

I rolled my eyes and laughed. “Whatever, I'm not telling you!”

“Ugh! So where are we going?”

“CSI casting director, coffee.”

“Ooo! Can I come?”

“And how will I explain who you are?”

“You’re long lost twin sister?”

“Sorry, your too young and uh, look nothing like me.”

“Long lost half sister!”

“Ya! So not happening!”

“Fine! How about a cousin?”

“No!”

“Please?”

“Rory, I'm not used to the whole having someone following me around!”

“Well it’s not like I'm invisible, they will see me waiting in your car!”

I paused. “Fine! But don’t screw things up for me!”

“Excuse me? Screw things up for you? I'm your guardian angel! I'm here to help!”

“Yes, but I'm sure your still that sixteen year old girl on the inside, so don’t go drooling over hot boys or anything!”

“I took a pledge, can’t flirt with the living. Only the angels.”